FORCE VAXXIES TO KEEP JUICING

vaxxoids should be forced, legally and physically, to inject a booster every 6 months for the rest of their lives
if they are such strong believers that it's
>safe & effectiveâ„¢
>poses an acceptable risk
>accumulation doesn't matter
>biologically harmless
whatever phraseology they/them want to use, they ought to feel completely secure in the position of a lifelong regimen

after all, vaccines are a miracle technology and the great scientists came down from the clouds with their |absolute| understanding of nature and delivered to the masses this panacea in a time where covid could have wiped out all of humanity.

TL;DR
I encourage you if you have to talk to some vaxxoid tell them you think they should be forced to take it every 6 months for the rest of their life

Attached: 1646454958822.jpg (448x800, 214.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NV0CtZga7qM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they've destroyed their immune system, they're going to have to get vaccinated for everything

Second. Governments should use social media history to identify all the pro vaxxies and force vaxx them for life, however long that may be.

Attached: laughingmen.jpg (502x480, 47.45K)

They don't need asking or coercion,the chumps line up veins n what not outstretched,when it's that the of the month.

Attached: Screenshot_20220518-211648~2.png (720x869, 593.44K)

They spent ages avoiding covid and then they all went off to be injected with a chemical version of it.

Lol fucking wierdos in their billions.

Look, jew

Basically I'm just not gonna take it (the jewjab!!)

I'm sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know..... UGH I know.....

It's just that I'm pureblood is all!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

exactly, there is nothing wrong with forcing someone to vaxxmax for 9 years

Not only that we should force them to inject whatever the fuck our "experts" come up with. No testing, no arguing, you will vaxx or we ruin you. Many of them are just fine doing this to others. Any vaxx pusher should be forcibly vaccinated with whatever crazy shit we want against their will.

Literal fucking animals. I have no respect for anyone pushing vaccine mandates. They are pure scum and all ought to go on trial for crimes against humanity.

every 3 months imo because that's how long it takes for their "protection" to get back down to negative

Hey now that sounds swell me old buckaroony. Sign me up for that sweet medicine!

They will need their injections if they want to live. This is subscription for life.

Vaxxies have no free will. Harari is right and they should be treated like animals.
youtube.com/watch?v=NV0CtZga7qM

Was listening to the radio this morning. We have 1 confirmed monkeypox case in our province now, the "patient" is isolating and in good health meaning, sores on his butthole and dick, but the faggot will live. And Public Health is tracking down the "close contacts of the individual" (ie..whomever they were assfucking for the laat week.) and they were going to be "OFFERED" the monkeypox vavcine. It's not mandated, not forced upon them. Not demanded. Not required.
Not a situation like, "take this or you can't keep your job, lose all your benefits, vacation, seniority..
Not "take this or you can't go to uni so you can get an education/job"..
Not "take this or you can't go out to eat/public events/or have a social life, you will be barred from gatherings and be branded a second class citizen unless you take this vax for faggotpox". No derogatory labels will be put upon them, if they refuse a vax, they won't be barred from airplanes, or travel. Nope. They will be kindly OFFERED this vax and if they refuse, meh...it's their body, their choice.
FUCK THESE PEOPLE. I hate them all.

BLOG POST WARNING

I think I have the coof. Shit sucks but I think I'm coming out the other side.

>they've destroyed their immune system, they're going to have to get vaccinated for everything

Will the babies from vaxxed mothers have defective immune system too? Or they have high chance of a mutation that weakens the next generation from common illnesses?

Who the hell knows. The covid vax is a world human experiment, thats failing catastrophically. And they want to inject that shit into babies 6mon to 5 yrs here. I fucking hate these "health experts" so much.

I'm no expert but I assume not, likely other issues though.

Its messed up and they will likely make it mandatory. Isn't the standard practice now for doctors to take your newborn away into another room and inject them with a ton of shit?

yeah i agree, traditional vaccines are good (polio, rabies, tetanus, etc.) because those had decades of predictable results
this experimental mRNA is a big load of crap, instead of "Safe and Effective", should be "Rushed and Defective".

I am a little hesitant to lump all people pushing for vax mandates into the same camp. Most people are NPCs. You can't kill everyone who isn't. Generally, they're fine people. They go about their days working their jobs and raising their families. They see something from a place of authority, and because they're NPCs, they repeat it. Look at Germany in the 30s and 40s. They went from degenerate to based to unbased in a very short time. This is only possible because of NPCs.

The people who deserve to be publicly executed are any politician, "journalist," scientist, or doctor who pushed it.

I have no problem with that. This is literally what we do with the flu. I bet this lil post of yours sounded way better in your head

>for the rest of their lives
So for about 3-5 years (at most)?

Attached: Karen Croake Heisler got the Pfizler (TheCOVIDBlog.com-2021-09-22-Covid-Vaccine-Vaxx-Die-Off-Damn-The-Unvaccinated-Irony).jpg (2250x2048, 990.5K)