Why do women get tattoos and make themselves ugly on purpose?

Why do women get tattoos and make themselves ugly on purpose?

What's the point?

Attached: 1658832199738046m.jpg (747x1024, 136.38K)

Who is she?

the food looks good.

Maybe she is crazy?

>stupid googly eyes and tats
i never knew russians were as dysgenic as mutts

I think there are more tattooed women in Germany than the average

Attention, narcissism, and being dumb whores.

One of them told me they get one everytime a guy they like breaks up with them and they can't get them back.

Not sure if that's true or not. Maybe for her it was

It started with nose rings in the late 90s and 25 years later, here we are.

Women arent rational in the same way you are

They do self- and society-destroying things to test whether anyone can stop them from nuking everything to the ground

If the men in their lives arent strong enough to stop them, they succeed in destroying everything

impossible
EVERY single QWEEN here has at least one, even ones with 6 figures jobs with actual husbands will still have onetdnxx0

I thought tattoos are a narcissist thing to do. They have no imagination and can't visualise things, they're probably the same people who complain about aphantasia.

Dunno, tattoos are disgusting. I can't even fuck a woman who has a tattoo. Even 1 tattoo is enough to turn a woman from a 10/10 to a 1/10 for me. I like natural fair skinned European women.>I think there are more tattooed women in Germany than the average
Because your stupid whores have enough money to waste on tats.

Attached: tats2.jpg (1080x1064, 186.88K)

Looks Romanian. Some kind of Turkic admixture for sure. Balkan maybe. Not white, not European.

Social status. As you know, women are incapable of climbing the social hierarchy by themselves so they need to get the attention of a male on top of the ladder.

What do they see on top of the ladder (singers, artists, movie actors, etc)? bunch of idiots with tattoos. Therefor, they try to replicate that in order to gain their attention to get on top of the ladder.

This is the same reason why they smoke, drink, etc. Pure degeneracy

teenagers.
But tattoos are permanent, which is a problem.
Also most asians do not like tattoos.

A lot of asians have one or two small sensible tattoos, it completely ruins them, it's a huge turn off.

She looks balkan af I agree.

american asians are not real asians user.
Because the disapproval of tattoos comes from their culture and tradition.

Post a pic of the tattoo after a few years, all muddy and ruined.

Attached: 1635340106612.png (502x650, 166.33K)

Probably a shit test. They always wanna know just how much men will let them get away with and still try to fuck them so they know how much hate they deserve.

It's called post modern feminism.

Mark of the beast.

Women are whores and niggers of the gender

Attached: 1654497875711m.jpg (768x1024, 64.77K)

Great now I have to coom.

Yet you post a picture of one. You talk about them. Women are like flowers, all they crave is attention.
You might think they are ugly, they don't think about you at all, and chad doesn't care.

How do you know Chad doesn't care?

when chad gets old and bored of having so many whamen, he starts looking for one decent non-tat woman to have kids with. tats, mRNA vax, or similar atrocities are a no-no then.