Trump wants to run with Pence again?

Trump wants to run with Pence again?

**laughing_bitches.jpg**

Fuck that boomer lol... he is a fucking joke. Just vote for Desantis.

Attached: 201008003115-mike-pence-fly-on-head.jpg (1920x1080, 76.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WNqKhRcpktU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No he doesn't you stupid nigger.
/thread

he just endorsed him on fox&friends

youtube.com/watch?v=WNqKhRcpktU

@46 min in..
>Mike Pence is a great man, he is a great vice president

Trump says literally everyone is great.

>Trump says literally everyone is great.
lol, how is that better? Pence literally betrayed him...

>pence should have started a revolution!

which no one would've participated
internet makes much more sense when you realize it's mostly 16-20 yolds because after that you should have much more going in your life than talking shit online

Isn't pence a provable pedofile?

no

This is from 2019 wtf, you are so gay.

Guys it's from 2019, stop embarrassing yourselves.

That "fly" cost trump the election

Why are shills just posting made up shit now? Not even fake news, just straight made up bullshit.
CTR were a better class of shill.

Attached: FFB99D61-26BA-4C27-BF63-1C0A7CCEDF32.jpg (771x804, 111.03K)

Actually that fly was an omen now that we think about it.

>the man who which happened to have fucked my dear wife melania is a great man he fucked her like you wouldn't believe and quite frankly I couldn't of done better folks but he's great everyone believe me you're all great everyone here in america is great like you wouldn't believe

That's from 2019. Anyway you don't need to sell me on Trump's issues with lies. The truth is problematic enough. After voting for the guy twice I'm hesitant for a third time. Problem is he has drifted too much from his 2016 version. His staffing choices- Barr, Kelly, Bolton, Pompeo. Establishment and neocon trash is not America First. He makes poor staffing choices and gets stabbed in the back by them. That's dumb, to say the least.

Also his frequent capitulation to pressure by Establishment RINOs like McConnell on things like Afghanistan and the fact that he would sign almost any spending bill. I am not looking for a cucked Establishment Trump. I am looking for 2016 Trump. Sadly he is nowhere to be found. Maybe I am too blackpilled but whether "conservatives" sweep the midterms means little to me because of how much things don't change and how it's always more of the same. Both parties spend like there's no tomorrow, keep the southern border open, and love foreign wars. What's the point?

Newfags fuck off with shit yreads

The next time a fly lands on someones head in a debate I'm betting all my money on the other side winning

kys kike

Attached: desantis jew.png (1572x1591, 1.87M)