Future Texas Governor Beto O'Rourke to LEGALIZE MARIJUANA

As an austinite he has 100% earned my vote with this. Even native Texans can admit this state has some majorly fucked up drug laws.

When Beto O’Rourke launched his campaign for governor, he made it clear that one of his first priorities would be the legalization of marijuana. Greg Abbott on the other hand, is a staunch opponent of marijuana legalization, which puts him far behind many of his fellow Republicans who have warmed up to the idea of decriminalization in recent years.

Attached: beto_marijuana.png (1200x630, 818.65K)

i don't give a shit about weed, it's trash. legalize the rest of the drugs along with it, please. or at least pardon all non-violent offenses and decriminalize personal use

There's no fucking way that nigger becomes Governor of Texas. Can some southerners help a Texan out?

>*LOSES BY 20 POINTS*

t. Meth user

so what? i've used it before but i haven't had any in quite a while
nothing wrong with it if you can handle it. it's approved for medical use for a reason. it's a useful tool for some

>legalize marijuana
>but ban guns
Why can't we have a politician that will be consistent in their support of liberty?

if you actually think this fucking retard is going to win you need to kill yourself immediately

It's like the signs were a total waste of money.

Will he legalize drunk driving? Cause he seems pretty into that shit.

What on earth could you possibly need an assault rifle 15 for? What deer are you going to hunt with military grade weapons?

Because weed was always just a bribe. You know what would be better than weed? A fulfilling life with freedoms, family and friends that are from your racial tribe.
But they don’t want to give you any of that, so enjoy your weed.

it's literally a civilian gun. also, it's good to be able to shoot other people incase they come and try to murder you. self defense is 100% legal

I think Alaska has had legal weed the longest, it was deemed a privacy right in our state constitution. How come the left never brings that up?

Attached: alaska.jpg (1175x812, 146.13K)

Didn't he try this last time?

That was for senator, this is for governor

I can’t believe he is still running even though his HIV has progressed to full blown AIDS

It is literally called an assault rifle

That gun grabbing faggot can fuck off to Cali.

Attached: Paul Harrell.jpg (499x482, 118.78K)

you cant be this stupid

Attached: mm7u99ct29h91.jpg (1080x1168, 82.85K)

You need semi-autos if not full autos for hunting feral hogs.

>What deer are you going to hunt with military grade weapons?

Whitetail or mule deer at under 200 yards. For Elk or longer ranges you're going to want a larger round like a .308 or .30-06.

Attached: Mind Blown Deer.gif (400x225, 1.68M)

Dude........... weed

He's a fucking retard

Attached: 21f (1).jpg (600x925, 54.9K)

>It is literally called an assault rifle
only by retard gun-grabbers
nobody with a 3-digit IQ seriously uses that term

Stop spamming this, nobody cares about pot, plus lots of places legalized pot with bad results, and Beto is a fucking disaster and nothing he screws up can be repaired with legal pot.

this spic wannabee will nto win. texas is not a pro faggot or pro spic state.

Florida here, and I concur.
Fuck weed, kiddie bullshit drug.
Where's the legal speed, coke, meth, flakka, bath salts, acid, MDMA, ketamine, methoxetamine, aminorex, mescaline, 2C-B, and DMT?

lol weed. big deal.

Attached: 1348013488645.gif (208x156, 1.23M)

>methoxetamine
based