The Democratic Party’s breakup with the Chinese communists could lead to half of the Dem leadership getting...

The Democratic Party’s breakup with the Chinese communists could lead to half of the Dem leadership getting sanctioned and threatened by China. Pelosi already backed down and acknowledged the One China policy publicly. More lawmakers are going to Taiwan including a US Senator from Massachusetts.

twitter.com/cgmeifangzhang/status/1558943567187410950?s=21&t=BzTH9Arx33xOMfhSyniRAA

Attached: 8DB473E2-CCDE-4598-93CE-021756AE2335.jpg (828x1347, 540.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2022/08/14/taiwan-visit-markey-lawmakers-pelosi/10322870002/
twitter.com/dhookstead/status/1557026658527346689?s=21&t=BzTH9Arx33xOMfhSyniRAA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>shows a rocket
>after they threaten to shoot her down but pussy out

Hold onto your butts.

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2022/08/14/taiwan-visit-markey-lawmakers-pelosi/10322870002/

Attached: 0D6CDD8C-403E-442A-B1C8-CE359E2C3915.jpg (828x1469, 518.64K)

>getting sanctioned and threatened by China.
It's worse than that, and the hour is late.
The CCP may nuke attack the mainland US to stop the mid term elections.
For every day I spent among the Chinese for nearly 10 years, they fear Trump 10x moar.
The CCP vastly underestimated stupid fat burger Mei Gua.

>I believe in the One China policy
>China is one of the strongest democracies in the world

Cope

twitter.com/dhookstead/status/1557026658527346689?s=21&t=BzTH9Arx33xOMfhSyniRAA

Attached: 4F0A5552-5556-45AA-ADBF-CFB17FB52632.jpg (828x1425, 572.38K)

2 weeks™

>Pelosi already backed down and acknowledged the One China policy publicly.
source on this?

Pelosi doesn't want to go down with the ship. She's a clever drunk.

Imagine if they checked.

she meant Taiwan you dip.

Attached: E3D0E871-0B5A-4496-85EF-C82F9B0F6741.jpg (1080x1236, 180.39K)

Taiwan is the only legitimate China. The CCP are occupying West China.

She revealed the US's foreign policy towards China. They are going to address Taiwan as real China from now on. CCP won't do shit.

Lol as teal china? Wtf does that mean.

Real I mean

Checking is all they could do in any case. Check their own aggression. I worked out the physics necessary to disarm their entire nuclear arsenal while on their way to the US during the Obama MisAdministration.
Alex Jones was right, so I got to work and delivered ahead of schedule and under budget.
Obama wouldn't sign the check and Rumsfeld wanted a 4 Trillion dollar check.
Anonymous: Access denied. We'll fucken do it ourselves, retarded govniggers.

>Alex Jones eas right
Kek

It means they are going to ignore the communist china. mainland china will be invisible to the US and its allies from now on. Only way to become visible is to use nukes but CCP won't do shit. Therefore CCP will be invisible and just die.

This is nuts. They are betting china mainland won’t do anything? I think those bugmen will

Then they starve. Mandate of Heaven lost.

it has been proven that they literally won't do shit. lol

>communist dictatorship where you go against the government and disappear
sounds like the democracy meme to me!

This was all misdirection for the IRS Expansion Bill, which is effectively a bailout for China.

Did that pass?

How was it proven?

did you miss the whole Pelosi thing?

Didn't Trump point at that half the state governors were taking Yuge amounts of money from Chinese communists.

unironically based, the madder China is the better off we are. Pelosi has always been suspicious of Clintonites, now she's going to shove her cock down everyone's throats just to pump teamster numbers in Ohio. This is how Biden's going to win '24 and how Democrats will crush Republicans long term.

Didn’t follow. I heard China was shooting missiles at tailand but i dint know what issues were caused by this

If we don't bail them out, they throw more chinks at us than our country has altogether. We won't win, except to turn the earth into a hellscape, so we will bail them out.

yea it was
they killed some fish out of their rage

Pelosi couldn't give a god damn about the Democrat party. This is her way out.

What does she gain?

Not going down with the ship of politicians owned by the CCP.

Is it true china will no longer extradite to the usa?