Why there's so many fags

Meth turns people into literal faggots. Doctors prescribe meth (Adderall) to children. Children turn gay because they're eating meth every day. Pharmaceutical companies make trillions while also pushing their globohomo agenda.

Attached: 45668411-0-image-a-9_1626786076222.jpg (1908x1146, 205.15K)

>meth (Adderall)
adderall is regular amphetamine
prescription meth is called desoxyn

It's in practice the same shit science faggot.

How does an amphetamine cause gay? They describe it for adhd and it has a well known working mechanism. In fact, doctors tell me it is gettting more difficult here in florida al least to get amphetamines prescribed. If amphetamines were used for globohomo you'd get them handed to you like candy.

>It's in practice the same shit science faggot.
no it's not. have you done both regular amphetamine and meth?

I believe it

Attached: Disco-Elysium-Harry.png (465x512, 304K)

it doesn't. meth makes people super horny and i guess more likely to engage in gay activities (because it's easier to get sex that way) but once they get off of it they just go back to normal; if anything, their sex drive is weaker when they get off of it

If you take any prescription drugs or give any to your children you should kys

I took some adderall and sucked off my friend's dad, this theory has merit.

Probably they had some % of gay and that made it surface more. Still that is just them.

meth
>get off of it
Pick one

it's not all that addictive. i smoked it nearly every day for a year and then quit cold turkey. no withdrawals

I'm on ritalin and I'm not gay.

Adderall isn't meth, it's speed. Look up desoxyn.

I don't care. Mega doses of Vyvanse are awesome

Why did you smoke that?

Attached: 1657779927469.jpg (1106x952, 180.1K)

it makes employment less terrible. time goes by faster. i also had issues with my circadian rhythm, and it helped me have energy in the morning and sleep better at night

Did you at least sleep/brush teeth/bathe? If you went on benders how long and how bad were they? What made you stop?

>Did you at least sleep/brush teeth/bathe?
yes. dry mouth spray is needed to prevent dental issues
>If you went on benders how long and how bad were they?
at most i would stay up 2-3 days in a row. but staying up 2 days in a row was not uncommon for me in the first place, because if i didn't fall asleep 4 or more hours prior to my alarm clock having to go off, i wouldn't sleep at all. i felt worse going to work on inadequate sleep than going to work on zero sleep. waking up prematurely always made me feel like shit
>What made you stop?
some cunt got arrested, i didn't know, and decided to buy some from me for the police and they busted down my door and arrested me and stole all my shit
like 8 months later i lost my job, and now i've been NEET for a few months.

i could get more, it's very cheap, but what's the point when i'm not even employed?

You're probably gonna struggle with this forever. I would suggest leaving that high availability area and getting into NA.

>You're probably gonna struggle with this forever.
struggle with what?
> I would suggest leaving that high availability area and getting into NA.
what's NA?