My Russian GF(pic related) wants me to move to Russia to live together...

My Russian GF(pic related) wants me to move to Russia to live together, but I don't know with current political and economical climate. I don't how Russians would feel seeing a American with one of their women and I also haven't meet her parents yet so I don't know how they would react. What should I do?

Attached: IMG_20220731_072051_813.jpg (640x640, 128.18K)

As long as you're black or latino it should go smooth.

I'm white. What me to post hands?

I'm in the opposite situation, I just met up with my Russian gf in Kazakhstan and am planning on bringing her to the US within 2 years. There are still good hearts out there brother, I'd say go for it.

Unless either of you has a serious amount of money and plans on living in Moscow or St Petersburg shit may not be what you're expecting though. It's a rough life over there, at least in Tatarstan according to my girlfriend. Do a large amount of research before you commit to such a big move.

She's got something seriously wrong with her eyes, I wouldn't move anywhere to be with whatever the fuck that thing even is

She's from Belgorod, her plan is for us to live with her family while I find a apartment in Moscow. Her father is a wealthy businessman so he might help us but I don't want his help if he offers it because I need to prove him that I could provide for his daughter.

Hilarious aussie very original

Bumping

>Russia
>America
Neither of them will be good places to raise a child in the near future. Neutral countries will fare much better in the new cold war as they can trade with both sides.
You can always accept some seed capital. That way you both accept his help and prove that you can run a business.

go.
I'll do the same with my russian gf (came here when she was a kid during the mid 90s).
the west is dead.
whites that want to live in a country with an european population should move to russia, belarus, etc, and set up their communities like the germans did in south brazil.
we would be in a much better position than those germans because we'd be surrounded by other whites instead of being surrounded by niglets like in brazil.

Get a good job. Don’t sleep or live with her until marriage and ask for a dowry like an apartment

There are no neutral countries anymore

idk man maybe you should post more pics of her though

How did you get her? How do i get one to come to mexico?

Stop being a beta and tell her NO.

>Neither of them will be good places to raise a child in the near future. Neutral countries will fare much better in the new cold war as they can trade with both sides.
That's what I told her but she doesn't want to leave her homeland for now. I was thinking of going to somewhere like Switzerland, where the politics pozzed.

>You can always accept some seed capital. That way you both accept his help and prove that you can run a business.
True, but as I said her parents haven't meet me and I assume she's have told them a few detail about me but that's it.

>I don't how Russians would feel seeing a American with one of their women
No one cares, trust me.

I'm 90% sure I'm going to go only because I'm financially stable and I love her and she's love me and very loyal.

>I also haven't meet
Nice VPN. Also, I don't think it will work as you are posting images of her and asking for relationship advice on the politically incorrect 4chinz imageboard of all places. Sorry pal. Touch grass.

I don't think looking for job would be a problem, I could speak Russian so it will be helpful. We haven't slept with each other but that's because we want to get marry first before we do. Her family are very strict especially her father occurring to her.

>leaf flag
You request doesn't surprise me.

>we want to get marry
VPN confirmed

Being white helps so you already have no chance. But to specific I got her because she needed help getting around during her vacation in the states and we basically hit off and exchange numbers and we hung out during her whole stay.