Be honest...how many of you does this describe?

Be honest...how many of you does this describe?

Attached: hubDbjl.png (1001x624, 73.93K)

I don't go outside.

I never get (You)s and there are no black people where I live. Also I have regular pillows.

nigger

I don't have a waifu pillow

I haven't seen a Nigger in months

Attached: 1643049718778.jpg (125x125, 3K)

i use normal pillows

It lengthens my life knowing these apes are on the verge of being wiped off the planet soon when this fragile government finally collapses

oy vey

I post on Any Forums at the end of a long day.

I have an ordinary working life. I have a gf, two dogs, a house, a salary, etc. I live in a small white town, but I went to college in the city. I post about niggers daily.

Same but I talk to my tulpa instead of a cringe waifu pillow

>Question thread
>1 post by this ID

Attached: 2749804D-07F9-4031-A8C2-DB675628DBAD.jpg (750x714, 105.76K)

>tries to condense the activities of hundreds of thousands of people into one "green"
>fails
Faggot, you lose

Attached: danger.png (274x302, 120.34K)

I live in a nigger-free city. I have never seen a single one throughout the entirety of my life here.

>go outside
Fuck off with this BS.

Fuck off maybe 1 % here do that. most everyone else knows this place is a meme board that you can't take seriously. So have a laugh Shill

Posting about blacks doesn't get you (you)s on Any Forums, are you insane? When I see then outside, I move through them. They don't fuck with me in my neighborhood, and I make them clean up their shit when they litter in front of me. I pray loudly, and blast Southern spirituals at full volume so my entire apartment complex can hear them. Failing to yield to the point of being a nuisance gives me a high no drug can compete with.

outside?

Going outside makes me slightly less racist.
I go from "kill all niggers" to "kill all criminals."
Looking at raw numbers all day really skews your mind.

Attached: 1577921706568.jpg (647x659, 40.42K)

Goodness no, I live as far from niggers as humanly possible now.

Attached: 1596074463787.jpg (729x729, 81.66K)

Yeah okay rabbai I bet it's a fucking star of David

Sure you do kike

Oh yeah

Bro imagine living somewhere that has niggers...

No, I usually see niggers and remember they exist then I get angry. But that really applies for anything I don't like like muslims, arabs in general, kikes, faggots, trannies, nerds, the autistic, the generally mentally ill, the physically weak, Indians, Filipinos, ugly people and women. There's probably more but I haven't remembered they exist yet.

I have never seen a nigger in person.