Rate my dinner bros

Rate my dinner bros

Attached: Snapchat-1994898106.jpg (914x1626, 231.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dynomight.net/potato-diet/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why do you feel the need to eat so much carbs? are you poor or something? get rid of the chips and the potato and put a piece of chicken, beef or fish instead

>pepsi
>potato chips
>an unseasoned potato
>an egg sandwich
I'd rate it but, that would require more effort than you put into making this shit.

Where's the meat...?

>eating potato and chips

D-

Lol what is it? Looks like potato chips, a baked potato, and some sloppa on an English muffin.

Chicken by itself doesn’t even have canola oil vitamins though

Looks good here was mine

Attached: 20220814_175853.jpg (4000x3000, 3.34M)

Well, I only eat once a day, and the content in between the English muffin is eggs and a threw some extra potatoes inside of the eggs

Looking good though you should remove the egg and add more vegetables. Animal fats are terrible for you

This isn't Any Forums so why are you posting dinner? Also your dinner is absolute garbage and you should feel bad.

Attached: 1653585383052.jpg (460x625, 69.37K)

I was gonna make fun of you but that’s honestly pretty based

show body. I need to see what a potato diet does to a man.

Couldn't be more wrong. Animal fats are the fats you want. Seed oils are killing everyone.

Here's mine

Attached: 1588710397241.jpg (432x600, 57.1K)

Based

>Animal fats are terrible for you
no

Attached: experts.jpg (640x528, 54.85K)

And they say America has no culinary tradition.

Based Chink.

Fatten the cat up on fish before the slaughter. Good call user. How did it taste?

I'm pretty thin and average, dont have a bod pic but here are my super ripped muscles. Also potatoes are literally based asf. I fucking love potato salad as well. Macaroni salad is good too
Note: I don't work out at all, this is just pure natural chad potato genetics

Attached: Snapchat-898412955.jpg (610x1280, 132.25K)

zero

>ask for body
>posts armpit with weak fucking muscles
It's like you think we don't know human anatomy very well.

femboy/10

poverty

Attached: 1659401968689428.png (760x752, 758.33K)

Perfect 5/7

Peasant tier

Post yours you fat fuck

>show body. I need to see what a potato diet does to a man.
dynomight.net/potato-diet/

You eat like a peasant that just survived a village that was raided.

I specifically stated I don't have a bod pic. And I'm not taking one because a homosexual asked me to. Do you have le autism?

Is that such a bad thing though?

you're eating only potatoes and drinking pepsi posting it on Any Forums you clearly have autism here faggot.

Reminds me when my mother made fresh cat and fish for fancy dinner. You must be very wealthy.

It is when you’re living in the greatest moment of all mankind. Your ancestors would be ashamed of you. All that hard work they put in, all the sacrifices they’ve made, for you to be eating like a peon. Get your fucking shit together.