What year is this going to be federally legalized?

Any Forums is usually right about these types of things so what year is this going to be federally legalized. I want to know because weed being legalized at state level is a fucking meme and i want to know when i should start putting money into stocks as well.

Attached: images (25).jpg (194x259, 4.01K)

DUDE

What does need to be done for something in america to be allowed on a state level ? Is it like a parliament vote ?

WEED

Seeing's as if used correctly they might actually fix mental disorders and make people smarter absolutely fucking never.

Attached: how society treats average males.webm (368x640, 1.83M)

WEED

WEEEEEEEEED but seriously what year

Attached: 1640829383703.png (883x755, 340.65K)

The Jews in that state all meet up every passover and decide what the laws are going to be

that weed looks shitty bro

Attached: alaskan thunderfuck.jpg (673x448, 159.6K)

Every state is like a miniature version of the federal government. A proposed bill goes through a state legislature and the governor can veto just like the President can on a federal bill.
It's impossible to tell. If the current status-quo is maintained weed will NEVER be legalized. There needs to be a major paradigm shift for this to happen. If you haven't noticed the weed question is a wedge issue that politicians love to string people along with.

fpbp

normally a vote.
Anyone can get a petition going, and if a petition gets enough signatures it gets voted on during the next election.
In California though they often disregard petitions even if it has enough signatures and don't let people vote on stuff.

I really despise China's total disregard for life.

Tf even is that lol that ain't cannabis

How do you think Tyson and McDonald's make chicken nuggets?

feds need to stay out of it all together

Fuckin lmao that truck cummed harder than a nigger in a obesewhite womans

Good point but its got to be close right? Its legal on a state level here but the cops will still fuck with you and give you other tickets for shit

Attached: 1647129280154.jpg (1426x1325, 696.24K)

I wish 1 baby chicken = 1 chicken nugget, would taste better than the coagulated nigger cum they call mcnuggets.

legalization just puts cannabis into the hands of corporate jews. you want decriminalization not legalization so white people can keep control of it.

>legalization just puts cannabis into the hands of corporate jews
Opposed to keeping it illegal which puts in the hands of criminal jews

Honestly I'm not for federal legalization because you will get big weed so quickly and that ruins any appeal of it. I live in a legal state and it's like a fucking parody, I drive down the highway and there are billboards for weed all over the place. These places are everywhere. Just decriminalize, let people grow and sell themselves.

>How do you think Tyson and McDonald's make chicken nuggets?
Out of adult chickens that they didn't dump into a giant ditch.

I guess its going to be hard then making a controversial thing legal on state level in a federation isnt easy

The day Republicans burn in hell.

Pgr nutsack spice

Nigger

Yeah your right. Americans turn chicks into dog food. Chicken nuggets are made out of pink slime

Pumpkin spiced niggercum

Is that a hairball from your cat?

American politics in action
It looks like it was dropped on the floor but still smokable

Attached: 1645932286983.webm (560x560, 1.99M)

That's good shit you fuckin teenager

never you fucking idiot.
democrats could legalize it TODAY but they wont because they need the issue to string along junkie dipshits like you and keep you voting blue no matter who

Look at the wizard hairs on that nug. What strain is that? Yeti testicles?

Attached: f5cf3516c2daf3bb1f7d47ce90e27963_large.jpg (1500x1500, 510.29K)

In any other case i would agree user, but unless you want a shitty goy cattle job at the shartmart or mcjoggers, you have to submit drug test randomly and will be fired for THC positive.

Attached: 1653563679731.gif (450x252, 544.4K)

Last year I had wild fly agaric mushrooms appear in a fairie ring in my back yard. They are legal and apparently can give a trip. You just have to know your mushrooms because you likely already have hallucinogenic ones in your area mixed in among the edibles and fatal ones. Wild species are not banned

What the hell is that?

Democrats have 60 votes in the Senate?

That is partially correct. The "right" also needs it to beat people over the head with lawfare who don't share their faggy religions.

Republicans would not filibuster, weed legalization has majority support among Rs.
stop being such a partisan bitch and use your brain.
at the very least why don't they bring it for a vote and force the republicans to go on record against it?
because they know they know it would pass and then they couldn't dangle it in front of you anymore