What happens when (((they))) say he can't run

You know that's what is going to happen. So, what happens next?

Attached: trump_mad.jpg (760x523, 58.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10896935/73-Trump-voters-think-Democrats-trying-REPLACE-white-people-win-votes.html
phys.org/news/2011-07-minority-scientists-ideas.amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The rubicon will have been double-crossed.

THAT'S WHEN THE FUN STARTS

Attached: 1455241889269.jpg (624x720, 225.54K)

Trump woke up the nation, and it's only just beginning.
>73% of Trump voters think Democrats are trying to REPLACE white people with "immigrants and people of color who share their political views", shocking new poll shows
>The survey also asked: "Do you personally believe that in the U.S. Jewish people are trying to replace white Americans with immigrants and people of color who share Jewish people’s views?"
>12% of Trump voters replied "Yes"
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10896935/73-Trump-voters-think-Democrats-trying-REPLACE-white-people-win-votes.html
>Scientists at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute have found that when just 10 percent of the population holds an unshakable belief, their belief will always eventually be adopted by the majority of the society
phys.org/news/2011-07-minority-scientists-ideas.amp

Obviously most people are not going to openly name the jew to some random pollster... so safe to say you can easily double or triple these numbers, at a minimum.

Jew political, funding and voting data:

Attached: antisem trump.jpg (1462x1302, 338.79K)

(((They))) are going to face the wall and receive their lead injections

Attached: 310041559023746.png (847x1200, 2.07M)

Who gives a shit what jews say? Theyre a bunch of inbred, mentally ill freaks. The only power they have comes from people being afraid to name them

They can't even beat Palestinians, you think they can strap on their diapers and rumble with the big boys?

I hope he never announces just for the lulz.

He financed our genpcide and politics os just red vs blue jew. Why would I care if he ran.

>So, what happens next?
Retarded conservatives will give him even more of their money

He's not going to run, he's going to be chosen as speaker of the house.
Then he will impeach Biden and Harris for election fraud, and be sworn in as President on January 17 2023.

Attached: 1580612664668.jpg (500x375, 32.48K)

don't you get it

they want him to run

they feel it's their best chance to get democrats riled up to vote

since they fucked up the world with their policies, they need trump as a distraction

Just wait until he dies of natural causes soon, the conspiracies, the attempt to deny him a state funeral by our own gov't, the riot at the state funeral where the honor guard and politicians are assaulted by antifa thugs. Your next president is Rand Paul btw. He wins in the debates. Biden gets one turn and dies years from now. I'm from the future. I told you all COVID and the vaxx was going to be a nothing burger. Red deer was a larp. People did die and are dying, but it's not the apocalypse, lmao. Shit does get bad soon. No civil war or WWIII though. Just the usual riots and "terrorist" attacks. The economy is going to go to shit but don't even worry about prepping. Nothing ever happens. Like for real. It snit going to be like a post apocalyptic movie. It's going to be the same as it's now.

He will run and he will win.
It’s their worst fucking nightmare.
They overplayed their hand.

Attached: 4F3D1EB4-9B2A-4D69-AF57-DEE9FF226B6A.jpg (698x1024, 67.33K)

They will. That is only one reason they have right now.

3 dicks

I am torn, I consider him a fucking jew loving cowardly bastard that picks niggers over whites every time while he leaves his supporters to wallow in prison for two fucking god damned years without a fucking word. Or..... well I cannot get past the coward shit. Nobody of worth fights for a coward.

Biden, he somehow stumbled into the 'accelerate' tier and then started sucking down roids and cocaine when he started doing it. At this point the empire is dead and people just haven't accepted it yet, especially the yids. So pretty much anyone else might try to 'fix' this cluster fuck of epic shitstorm while we are still in the coasting phase. That wouldn't sit right with me tho. Why drag the collapse out?

All in all, my enemies are doing a better job of fucking it all up than any potential allies ever could. And since voting doesn't matter anymore anyway, if I could I would rig the elections so every D in the nation got exactly 88% of the vote every time. Just as a 'the fuck are you going to do faggot' thing to my supposed non commie allies. Nobody would believe they didn't do it. Sadly I cannot.

Sorry feds. Gonna have to support my enemies on this. Just have to accept that they are about to fuck some more shit up. Just cannot beat the acceleration candidate.

Attached: just start your own something.jpg (1024x949, 127.75K)

Nothing.

We will grumble about it for a good long while on a mongolian basket-weaving forum.

so... when did that dominion thing get cleared out? or you just waiting say... two more weeks, for that plan to come into play?

>voting.
>its totally legit
>we promise goiys.

>What happens when (((they))) say he can't run
They start dying.

Attached: getting worse.png (612x778, 682.98K)

You guys should amp up the violence.
Like dragging Democrats out in the street, shooting them publicly in the face etc. Thats the kind of stuff you need to do to fix your country. And ofc expelling all these jews and banning them from office and entry.

Attached: 70CAEBD3-CB74-4F88-BAFF-E17EBB57B7AD.jpg (463x1024, 92.67K)

He lets Desantis announce first, then democrats spend 3 weeks screaming
>He is even worse than Trump!!

Then Trump announces, and liberals fall on the ground having seizures as their brains short circuit. Then Desantis ends campaign and accepts VP slot to be slam dunk President in 4 years.

Attached: Joes jokes3.png (456x802, 426.39K)

They have to walk at the gym.

Attached: Joe thanks his invisible voters.png (387x614, 176.75K)

Demoralization is not working, and polling is showing a 76% disapproval of raid among all demographics. The nuke code leak to WAPO was a bust.
What’s next in this faggy democrat fantasy

""(((they)))"" love trump and trump loves them

Attached: 1637240551670.webm (480x848, 1.86M)

Let me just say this, the Trump/Biden presidencies are not what they seem. Their presidencies will only benefit America and the free world. Read between the lines.

i don't understand how you still think trump isn't guilty as shit after everything that has happened since 2016.
the guy will do anything to enrich himself.

Hey user, why didn't you say (((we)))?

holy smokes are you guys seeing this shit

Attached: tenor.png (634x640, 245.63K)

He's a US citizen over the age of 35. He can run.

nice meme fellow boogie fag that'll start exactly two weeks after ((they)) say the fat orange fuck is exiled

Attached: fpi pepe.jpg (991x672, 255.12K)

Attached: 1660323915074.jpg (1600x1600, 248.72K)

actual ovens this time?

Attached: Führerpizza.jpg (640x580, 42.2K)

I cannot wait until the day you are made to face the wall.