Politically speaking

For those of you that are here only to demoralize, I'd like you to know that you are in fact, picrel

Attached: YouReallyAreFags.jpg (1080x607, 34.38K)

Picrel is something gays say to each other as code for buttstuff.

Still not getting the vaxx

I literally get paid to make /ptg/ threads and to shill trump.

Fags.
>Still not getting the vaxx
If you're being sincere and not some facetious sarcastic reply, disregard, not fag.
Straight up lie.

Straight up lie
Don't care.

Lmao, you're going to be disappointed, fren.

How so? Care to elaborate?

I'm not trying to demoralize, I'm trying to save you. I love you and I care about you. Please unplug and go find someone to love.

Attached: 1636055401577.jpg (228x226, 8.06K)

....right

It's true. These kinds of places and ideologies ruin you. Even when you get out of it you will still struggle for a long time, its not unlike a narcotic.

Literally fuck off with your bullshit. This place is fine. I'm fine. The people "in control" are not fine.

I'll elaborate on what I can. This entire board, specifically this one and /k/ to a lesser extent, is advertising space for people and groups with agendas and a shit ton of money. Much of what you see is inorganic as you might imagine, or organic threads have been taken over by groups for political or other gain. I'm not really allowed to say WHY trump is shilled, but he's not the only one.

Technically, I don't "know" because they haven't specifically told me, but there are many inferences that are pretty easy to understand the motives behind them.

controlled op. Both parties are run by jews and their pet trannies and niggers. Simple as.

It isn't and you aren't. There's a reason you people show up in all the manifestos, all the browser histories. This place is a factory for destabilizing the already damaged under the guise of subversive counter culture. You get run around all day by niggers like . They even tell you to your face because you have become so unhinged and detached from reality that it doesn't matter anymore. I happen disagree. I think some of you can still be saved.

Attached: 1636600804867.jpg (712x979, 47.15K)

>

Attached: 1657162136732.jpg (590x787, 62.64K)

That was an effective way to say nothing with a lot of words. Literally no substance. Everyone, myself included, can tell the difference between shilled threads, replies, ideologies etc. I just don't believe you "shill for Trump." I believe you to be an ass backward liar. You people aren't clever nor witty nor funny nor original. FAGALAS

GOD BLESS THE USA!

>you people show up in all the manifestos
Stopped reading right there. Cool unfounded accusation, jewfaggot.

Attached: 20220727_223212.jpg (966x955, 212.65K)

Sounds like a sweet gig, I'd bet the jannies are jealous you're getting paid.

> This place is a factory for destabilizing the already damaged under the guise of subversive counter culture.
Checked but isn’t that r***it?

I'm just here for the anti-hamitism and to see what the current vibe of the board is. it was at a real low point a few months ago when the ukraine shit started, seems more chill now.

Fair point and pretty accurate actually. I do it for two reasons: for one, nothing gives me more joy than stringing along these people. I do the same to the left recreationally because its hilarious, but something is different about the right. The second reason is the pay. I have a day job that already pays well, and I get to shitpost/shill on here for trump and the money I make from that I spend on silver and guns/ammo. I don't vote regardless so I dont really give a shit what happens. I'd do the same for biden if the pay was right.