OOOOPS!

Completely destroys his country’s economy and international standing, back to the soviet era, by illegally invading a “brother” country that posed no threat, and now hates you and all your countrymen with an existential passion, and will never surrender.

WORST. DECISION. EVAR.

Attached: D95DD604-F5E3-4F88-AE03-6E49DDE2C3B7.jpg (3060x2053, 756.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/r/kansascity/comments/wo4a84/shutting_down_religious_zealots_at_planned/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>back to the soviet era
let's fucking go boys

Attached: 1657144377209.jpg (480x480, 28.02K)

Uh... its the reverse you dumb kike. You have noone to blame but yourself. Go start over in africa. I'm sure they'll like you there.

How’s the weather in Edmonton, Taras?

Idk bro. Now Ukraine gets to launder hundreds of billions of dollars back into the deep state politician's pockets. I think it was all planned.

>will never surrender.
we shall fight like bitches
we shall fight on the playing grounds
we shall fight in the streets, and in the schools
we shall never surrender

Attached: svavsavsav-1024x640.jpg (1024x640, 49.36K)

um...h..hey, xi, we, um...need some stuff. c...can you take sum oil for it? y..yes, you can set the price.

what's that?

y..yeah, sure...you can send 20 million chinese guest workers to farm our entire eastern territores too. they can stay as long as you tell me they need to.

OP is a saged prairie nigger faggot.

Attached: 1658186219256023.gif (346x244, 3.55M)

>People will stop buying cheap commodities which is the only thing Russia produces
doubt.jpg

It was an absolute strategic blunder. They invaded a country which wasn't a threat. We know this because after Russia annexed Crimea Ukrsine couldn't do anything about it but complain. As a result of Russia's invasion two, previously neutral nations joined NATO, one of which shares a land border with Russia. Also Ukraine which wasn't a threat is now getting billions and billions in financial aide and materiel which they ate using to destroy billions in Russian military equipment and thousands of Russian troops. Ukraine might even be able to retake Crimea now.

>put nuke capable missle launchers on another countries border
>no threat

nigga you gay

Nigger, I don't even know a single thing Austria produced except Hitler

Sweden and Finland would have joined anyway, who cares.

>Ukraine oligarchs getting billions of dollars
who cares

>Ukraine might even be able to retake Crimea now.
Just waiting for the latest T-64s from Angola to ship in before rolling out on Kherson counter-offensive. Any day now.

imagine being this out of touch
imagine being a fucking retarded leaf
imagine being a dumb fucking female leaf
imagine being OP

>destroys
How is the exchange rate now? I hope it can recover when the winter comes and there is an increased need for their products. Or maybe spring, when the need for fertilizer is high.

PUTLER MUST BE STOPPED!
WE NEED TO PROTECT WITH OUR TAX DOLLARS AND OUR BODIES THE NATO NEOLIBERAL VALUES THAT WE CHERISH!
WE MUST FIGHT THE EVIL DICTATORS TRYING TO STOP OUR THRIVING AND RIGHTEOUS SOCIETY!
NON CIS CONFORMATIVE POCS ARE THE FUTURE OF CIVILIZATION! AND WHITE PEOPLE ARE WILLING TO DIE FOR THAT FUTURE! TAKE THAT PUTLER!
old.reddit.com/r/kansascity/comments/wo4a84/shutting_down_religious_zealots_at_planned/

Attached: 1660531545936888.png (1085x914, 548.95K)

the nukes aint real

honestly i just like waiting for the next spectacular attack that btfo a russian bridgehead, helicopter squadron, flagship, airbase...can't wait to see what's next

Attached: 7348959549607602.jpg (320x320, 28.95K)

>Completely destroys his country’s economy and international standing
just two more weeks i guess.

They dont have to be, the launchers capable of delivery are.

what you mean by 'threat' is threat to russia's ability to invade them, pretty sure poland has that kind of materiale as well
boohoo

The reality is the complete opposite of everything you said. Try unplugging the msm matrix probe from the back of your skull leaf.

The strategic blunder was entirely ours. Since '91 we thought we could push around what was then a much weakened post-USSR Russia. We ignored all their diplomatic requests and warnings regarding NATO expansion into E Europe. Ukraine was the last straw. Inb4 Sweden and Finland, nobody cares about them, they were de facto NATO anyway. Ukraine was existential for Russia due to ethnic similarity, population, resources and power potential. Well, anyway now we lose another war and it is we who have alienated the rest of the world (see India, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, etc). The rest of your post (Ukies retake Crimea) is pure Hollywood fantasy. Dream on.

>yet another itoddler redditspacer 1pbtID thread

>invading a “brother” country that posed no threat, and now hates you and all your countrymen

You're wrong
Fucking Ukraine wanted to become a NATO member and let them build fucking bases all over the Russian border
And also ukranians were nazi all the time, truly toxic nation