Russia shelling themselves in nuclear reactor

>Russia sends engineers to cut the Kiev regime from the power plant and integrate it into the Russian energy grid
>AFU(Armed Forces of Ukraine) targets the nuclear power plant
>Kiev says that it was the RAF(Russian Armed Forces) who bombed themselves in the nuclear power plant
>Kiev now says that the AFU are now going to bomb the power plant to prevent the occupying RAF from bombing themselves

As time goes on a lie has to become increasingly more complex to sustain itself.
Every time the ukrainians do something they are not supposed to do (like bombing their own captured national heroes to prevent them from speaking about war crimes) they say it was Russia did it in a false flag attempt and they invent some retarded theory why Russians bombed themselves.
You have to be an absolute mong to go with the zelensky narrative.

Attached: ukr target nuclear plant.png (715x965, 561.54K)

>Americans pile lies over lies
So where is the news?

Eh. Hohols are subhuman zogged mongrels. Did you expect anything else from these animals?

Attached: 1660522458781.jpg (4328x1580, 1.09M)

special agent dog and its co-agent old man have been neutralized

Attached: Screenshot_4.jpg (1773x1039, 918.05K)

Ukrainians bomb their own schools and hospitals all the time. War is a confusing place.

Just nuke kiev already goddamn

If you let your enemy bomb themselves, they win.

thankfully the continental winds go east to west. if the afu shells that thing and releases fallout then kiev poland germany and the rest will get fucked.

also: does anyone realize there's not a country in the world that can shut down a runaway reactor the way the CCCP did? if there's chernobyl 2.0 no one's putting it out and it sure af ain't putting itself out.

it's right there bro, at the news corporations

Attached: 1638524742149.png (1373x3239, 1.32M)

Wait is this thing actually fueled and running? I thought it was defueled and decommissioned already and the main danger were fuel rods stored in a cooling pond or some shit.

nukes are fake

Attached: 1629658397319.jpg (3600x2616, 2.2M)

TRUST THE NEWS GOY

At this point in Ukrainian history the top two issues are legalizing anal sodomy between men and blaming Russia for things they actually did to Ukrainians.

I'm calling it now, Ukraine is a slide thread IRL.if this is what the verge of WW3 looks like then I'm not impressed.

The modern world just isn't built for war.

I remember now, LOL, the Ukrainians booby trapped the nuclear reactor didn't they?

no it's been under russian control since february

it is on and currently supplying ukraine with energy

Zelenski is a nuclear terrorist.

I remember that ukrainians said that Russians boobytrapped the nuclear plant that they just captured and planned on using for south ukraine(the areas they occupied).
It was probably ukrainians booby trapped it before they left it.

Optic cucking is tiresome.. Putin should just nuke Kiev and tell the US kikes he'll nuke them as well if they do anything funny. Relations with the West will never normalize at this point, the US won't allow it anyway.

Agree.
As long as Russia is a country with a strong authoritarian state the west won't normalize relations with them.
They want Russia to be like it was during Yeltsin, an oligarchic liberal shithole with weak leadership.

Not even redditors believe hohols lies at this point.

Putin also need to remove his gloves and start going hard on Ukraine. He is making Russia look weak rn.

>Russia captures nuclear power plant
>It continues operation
>Russia sets up a military headquarters, ammo depot and artillery battery on the grounds
>Russia complains that Ukraine fires back when they fire out
This is getting worse than the Q-tard bullshit. Why are you morons so gullible?

Yep something odd like that. I remember it specifically.