Where are all the Ukrainian refugees? Why isn’t the media crying about them?

Where are all the Ukrainian refugees? Why isn’t the media crying about them?

Attached: 90E948B6-C934-4852-9145-4A3D4BA69DDB.png (506x438, 232.32K)

Poland got em all, lucky fucks.

All the ones I saw were roasties and niggers. I saw so many pics of nigger refugees from Ukraine it’s unreal, but I haven’t see a single one fighting in their army.

I wish I had a ukranian refugee.. male or female.

It was so funny. After 40 years of "taking in refugees will pay off in the long run" and "immigration is good for our economy" and "we can't survive without immigration" they recently ran a news story on state television about how Ukrainian refugees staying longer than expected will be costly.

Germany has 1 million, too. But I suspect alot of them are niggers, same with Poland

>I saw so many pics of nigger refugees from Ukraine it’s unreal
You did? Thats my suspicion as well.

Oh no, the media is full of anti western shills despite of poltards telling me the media is soooo pro west and NATO and what not. Who would have thought ...

Apparently Ukrainian unis accept hordes of niggers as exchange students. I’d imagine most head West anyway, the war just sped it up. Saw several that claimed to have been born in Ukraine…but they were men fleeing with the women rather than fighting for the country they were born in. They don’t belong there and know it. Why would a nigger fight Russians when he can rape German women at the pool?

Its just obvious niggers have gone through the roof here the last couple of months. But its hard to tell where they come from.

Eastern Ukraine had a population density of 0.0002 people per square km, that's why there are no refugees. Also makes you think about why it takes Russia so long to invade completely empty wastelands.

There's a shit ton of them here
Maybe 1% is under 25 and attractive
I keep seeing men too for some reason

It’s only going to get worse when the food crisis hits this winter. Africa is gonna be lit.

Busy getting dicked down by BBC

Attached: 1652147509009.jpg (886x895, 93.13K)

Eastern Ukraine isn’t wasteland but some of the best agricultural land on earth. It’s flat and perfect for tanks though, which makes Russia’s failure all the more pathetic. It’s nuts that we’re witnessing a repeat of WWI but with drones to go with the trenches and stalemate.

Like I said: I’ve seen dozens and dozens of pics of nigger make Ukrainian refugees, but not a single black soldier in Ukraine’s army.

Yes sadly niggers are smarter than slavs and will instead get out instead if fighting a war for jews

They’re good at getting out of stuff…child care, police custody, work obligations, etc. It’s why they’re despised even more than chinks like you.

Cope seethe and dial8

>Where are all the Ukrainian refugees?
In Chad's bed.

I just realised that this whole migrant wave has been here for 6 month at least
I'm in a bigger city, lots of ukrops here
didn't get robbed
didn't get stabbed
didn't get enriched in any way whatsoever
they sometimes talk in sillypolish on their phones when I pass them on the street

they don't want our kamienice, they just want to work in zabka and offer me zabkaapp with pretty good polish
just imagine that westies
when your immigrants are actually acting like humans for once
can you even imagine that?

i live in an area with tons of shitskins, im talking burka and all.
whenever i go out i feel like i'm swimming through a lake of shit.
at least i get good kebab and a cheap barber i guess

Attached: Pain.jpg (482x427, 74.8K)