Why does America treat drug addicts like shit?

Why does America criminalize addicts rather than treating and rehabilitating them? Why does America treat addicts as criminals rather than mentally ill people? Why is America so ferociously opposed to decriminalizing drugs, even though it works?

Attached: GettyImages-843155334.jpg (3456x2592, 2.98M)

We dont.
My shit actually gets a don't.
Hobos are intentional leeches.
They should be euthanized.

Drugs were invented by the CIA as a tool to control people across multiple countries including but not limited to the USA. They use drugs to send you to prison and then once you are in prison the CIA experiments on you and nobody ever knows because it happens in secret.

Drug addicts are faggets. Fuck em. Its pretty easy to not do drugs & never become a worthless addict. Do better.

Majority of drug addicts commit other crimes, most people tend to ignore that, being addicted to drugs doesnt excuse

T. 4 years clean from a 6 year cocaine/alcohol addiction

actually gets a bath*

Because drugs generally bring society down. And drug addicts commit crimes to buy their drugs. And those crimes impact innocent people. To be honest i could a give fuck if some junkie rots in prison. At least in prison they won't be making a mess and impacting innocent, hard working normies

Yeah but drugs are awesome

They treat themselves like shit and they try to make it my problem.
Kill em all.

Ok schizo

Why are you a Nigger Fagott?

Because they are narcissistic manipulative cunts who do drugs because they have shitty personalities

It doesn't ""work"" if your goal is to push down the number of drug dealers, addicts and drugs in your society to an absolute minimum. The general population benefits more by criminalizing drug use and eradicating the peddlers like they're doing in Qatar, UAE, SIngapore and its many neighbors. That's what "works" in the proper sense of the word.

addicts should be killed off

This. It isn't a victimless crime as these stupid lolbertarians want you to think by endlessly lying and not caring about anything but their drug habit.

The drug addicts we have a problem with are the subhumans that create a problem for everyone by committing other crimes and bringing everyone else down with them. Fuck the thieving violent tweaks. Purge them. I have tweak fatigue.

Because people who are addicted aren't making the decisions anymore, the drug is. They really should be forced into labor camps and used in public service for a period of time until they get over it.

Because they’re drug addicts!

Say Nope to Dope
And Uuggh to drugs!

>...treat middle-class whites like shit?

Gee, I wonder (((why))) that could be?

Serious question, why do most junkies/alcoholics tend to be white?

Because your entire country is a slave farm, all your culture designed to convince you it’s acceptable to work hard for very little. Letting people think it’s ok to get lots of pleasure from no work is unacceptable. Now get back to work so us Europeans can keep our free stuff while you pay for our defence

1pbtid data mining fag
Drug addicts lack free will to make their own decisions due to the disconnect between desire and action. We don’t need to treat them like criminals but they should be forced to accept the help we give them. Currently, society only helps them when addicts choose to do so out of their own volition which isn’t consistent

How is that schizo? There is loads of evidence of the CIA funneling drugs into America and other countries to fuck them up.

There's also proof that the CIA secretly experimented on prisoners in the past, so what makes you think they stopped all of the sudden?

Your response "ok schizo" has no value to it. It's just drivel.

because they call it a "disease" that they just magically caught like cancer, they act like they're a victim of something other than their own weakness, they're monumentally deceitful, unreliable and untrustworthy, they'll steal from you and play the "disease" card, and now society, especially the courts, feed that approach.

I have compassion if they come from a shitty background, if they were prescribed opiates by a doctor and became a junkie, and I realize that most people have no idea how to stop, it's tragic.

Hopefully soon society will realize that they want you to do everything that's bad for you so it kills more of you, there's no other reason.

Have to be able to afford it in the first place to get hooked