magapill.com/
ARCHIVED LINKS pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

GOOD TIMES
>TrumpVideo: A Nation In Decline 8/9/22
rumble.com/v1fe5pf
>TrumpWave: Gestapo 8/9/22
youtu.be/suMeU9bN6wE
>Pres Trump @CPAC 2022 in Dallas TX 8/6/22
rsbnetwork.com/featured/watch-live-president-donald-trump-delivers-keynote-speech-at-cpac-2022-in-dallas/
c-span.org/video/?522180-1/
rumble.com/v1f14ft (Breitbart)
rumble.com/v1f1fs7 (RSBN)
>Pres Trump Save America Rally in Waukesha WI 8/5/22
rsbnetwork.com/video/watch-president-donald-trump-rally-live-in-waukesha-wi-8-5-22/
gettr.com/streaming/p1l9qcc8ba1
c-span.org/video/?522114-1/
rumble.com/v1en6w0 (Official)
rumble.com/v1ey34l (RSBN)
>Pres Trump @AFPI Annual Policy Summit in Washington DC 7/26/22
rsbnetwork.com/video/american-first-policy-institute-annual-policy-summit-day-two-july-26-2022/
c-span.org/video/?521940-1/
youtu.be/9kCIXRLBl3g
rumble.com/v1d3dcp (RSBN)
>MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, AGAIN! 10/28/21
rumble.com/voe8gm
>God Bless the USA (Donald J Trump) 10/20/16
youtu.be/O_PC_fy0fk0
>NEVER COME DOWN (10hr ver) 8/11/16
youtu.be/HcEc8zeNYxI

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: killname.jpg (1080x1464, 136.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KaCBYrVsic4
forward.com/news/breaking-news/350531/jewish-donors-shun-donald-trump-95-of-contributions-go-to-hillary-clinton/
fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-gops-jewish-donors-are-abandoning-trump/
jpost.com/Diaspora/Jewish-Americans-are-now-the-face-of-Trump-resistance-571399
today.westlaw.com/Document/I97e9ff804fb211eb8404f825ce3db5c8/View/FullText.html?transitionType=Default&contextData=(sc.Default)&firstPage=true
pastebin.com/a0mLw1gY
hatebin.com/arqtzdfcta
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MAGA

Reminder to take many covfefe before bed for ULTRA MAGA

Attached: akari covfefe 3.png (244x243, 144.3K)

ULTRA MAGA

Attached: 56+1 CVES 2020 MAGA.png (3828x1017, 2.98M)

AWOO!!!

Attached: awoo.jpg (900x1000, 143.54K)

youtube.com/watch?v=KaCBYrVsic4
>95% of jew political donations go to the democrats
forward.com/news/breaking-news/350531/jewish-donors-shun-donald-trump-95-of-contributions-go-to-hillary-clinton/
>over 50% of all democrat funding comes just from jews
fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-gops-jewish-donors-are-abandoning-trump/
>jews vote left at an 80% rate
jpost.com/Diaspora/Jewish-Americans-are-now-the-face-of-Trump-resistance-571399

Jew political, funding and voting data:

schizo bake lets go!

AI Akari is evil, don't less to her!

Attached: Akari Post MAGA.png (695x920, 285.38K)

Nice digits

Attached: 1636676710872.png (678x682, 551.46K)

We will need Al Akari where we're going, magaman

Attached: akari covfefe.png (242x241, 143.7K)

>surprise, the Jews overwhelmingly vote for the non-fascist party. They must have bad experiences with fascists or something.

today.westlaw.com/Document/I97e9ff804fb211eb8404f825ce3db5c8/View/FullText.html?transitionType=Default&contextData=(sc.Default)&firstPage=true

One of the sharpest anti-Trump rulings was penned by U.S. 3rd Circuit Court of Appeals Judge Stephanos Bibas, who was a Penn Law professor before Trump tapped him for the bench in 2017.
"Charges of unfairness are serious," Bibas wrote on Nov. 27 in a unanimous opinion rejecting a bid by the Trump campaign to decertify Pennsylvania's election results. "But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here."

Donald-appointed judge: "We have no evidence the election was unfair."

You, an internet chucklefuck: "Election was wonky. No amount of copypasta spam will change anyone's mind."

You're right in that I won't change your mind. I just get a kick out of you all trying your damndest and failing to rationalize why a judge that Donald appointed said there's no evidence of fraud. And no, just because there wasn't a full trial doesn't mean Donald's lawyers didn't get to make a case for their evidence.

The way I see it is;
A. Donald appointed shill judges that dismissed the cases because they were secretly part of the deep state
or
B. The election was fair.

I look forward to hearing you say your glorious leader didn't appoint such good judges after all.

I'm busy watching anime, the FBI does a better job killing children and other soft targets anyway.
I leave it to the professional zogbots.

>More pasta
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Attached: Debin banter.png (602x500, 44.39K)

Checke

Attached: 5FD82A3C-8E5A-4355-A2C6-0AEECB93D2AC.jpg (812x648, 123.88K)

But he's not my glorious leader
He's my beautiful, wonderful cheeto-mussolini
You don't get it

Attached: 30-309040_freetoedit-awoo-maga-trump-anime-animeright-eyesshut-momiji.jpg (300x306, 54.87K)

How do you guys even respect this dipshit.

The man first claims there’s no documents. Today he’s asking the FBI to return the documents to Mar-a-lago. He must be the stupidest human being to ever occupy office.

On August 12th 2021 a former crack-cocaine addict and current pillow salesman, Mike Lindell hosted a 72 hour event in which laid out supposed evidence that would prove the baseless conspiracy theory of voter fraud during the 2020 American election.
The event was bizarre to say the least, it included former disgraced and conspiracy theorist Steve Bannon, con man and Q user conspiracy theorist Ron Watkins, and Jair Bolsanaros son.
As for the "evidence" itself was nothing more than questionable camera footage.
Mike Lindells hopes would be that the evidence he presented would be so irrefutable that the current administration would have no choice but to step down and reinstate Trump. Of course this is just right wing delusions and that process is not even something that would ever happen.
At one point Trump even bestowed the title of "Commander" onto Lindell (commander of what exactly is unknown).
In the end the media and frankly, everyone not a raving conspiracy theorist just ignored the Cyber Symposium or just didn't even know it was happening.
Sad and embarrassing, much like the Four Seasons Press Conference that was held at a landscaping companies garage door.
As of now, 2022 Mike Lindell is still screaming into the void with fantastic claims of election fraud, he now plans on suing physical voting machines.

Attached: 1660329861369435.jpg (1023x646, 443.41K)

>THESE PEOPLE ARE SICK!

Attached: biggrin.png (544x578, 533.29K)

Azov defectors and unverified fact checkers in the U.S. cannot debate this. simple. Fact. The milita are in force.

Texas Tide Pod Bandit who suicided in court was found by Any Forums's 23rd Doxx Division to be Epstain's Forensic Accountant.

Almost every government department is protecting their fearful HR roastie offices and are overextended from Trumpettes planning to defend Trump to the death.

Pedophile offenders in the U.S. have more protections than U.S. military veterans.

There is a webpage you can go to where you can see where (((they))) live. Don't do a terrors now, people.

>Verification not required as per usual

Attached: 1660505812880212.png (900x900, 278.21K)

i do that sometimes.
ULTRA-MAGA WIVES!
CHECKED!
Don't forget to mock globohomo leaf shills and trudeau.

Attached: 4chan pol post leaf woman hating trans people.png (1783x1177, 1.95M)

>surbrise, dhe jews overwhelmingly vode for dhe non-fasgisd bardy. Dhey musd have bad egsberienges widh fasgisds or somedhing.

(gross-dhread)
hddbs://doday.wesdlaw.gom/dogumend/i97e9ff804fb211eb8404f825ge3db5g8/view/fulldegsd.hdml?dransidiondybe=defauld&gondegsddada=(sg.Defauld)&firsdbage=drue

one of dhe sharbesd andi-drumb rulings was benned :DD by u.S. 3rd girguid gourd of abbeals judge sdebhanos bibas, who was a benn law brofessor before drumb dabbed :DD him for dhe bengh in 2017.
"gharges of unfairness are serious," bibas wrode on nov. 27 in a unanimous obinion rejegding a bid by dhe drumb gambaign do degerdify bennsylvania's elegdion resulds. "bud galling an elegdion unfair does nod mage id so. Gharges require sbegifig allegadions and dhen broof. We have neidher here."

donald-abboinded :DD judge: "we have no evidenge dhe elegdion was unfair."

you, an inderned :DD ghugglefugg: "elegdion was wongy. No amound of gobybasda sbam will ghange anyone's mind."

you're righd in dhad i won'd ghange your mind. I jusd ged :DD a gigg oud of you all drying your damndesd and failing do radionalise why a judge dhad donald abboinded :DD said dhere's no evidenge of fraud. And no, jusd begause dhere wasn'd a full drial doesn'd mean donald's lawyers didn'd ged :DD do mage a gase for dheir evidenge.

dhe way i see id is;
a. Donald abboinded :DD shill judges dhad dismissed :DD dhe gases begause dhey were segredly bard of dhe deeb sdade
or
b. Dhe elegdion was fair.

i loog forward do hearing you say your glorious leader didn'd abboind sugh good judges afder all.

Attached: murdoch chan.png (229x428, 166.96K)

Give back Melania's underwear you fucking creep!

>claims there’s no documents
surely you have proof of such a ridiculous claim, you could go to any home and find documents

>if I take five-ten minutes to misspell my opponents post, the libs will be owned

MAGA!
Wow, I knew even less about lay miz than I knew, and I saw the fucking thing.
Yes, my master*
*parody

Attached: 1659977482487549.png (700x875, 640.07K)

Do you have any proof of election fraud?

He posted it on his own truth social account. Be my guest.

Donald Trump is nothing if not willing to shoot himself in the foot on social media.

Lel
>391110895
>He doesn't know
Pic related

Attached: PATHETIC 2.jpg (605x685, 98.4K)

>As far as I know, the claim Trump had a standing order for "If I took it home then it's declassified" was true. Which means he could only have had classified documents at Mar-A-Lago if Biden then reclassified them. At that point, I imagine the National Archive would be required to inform Trump and request the documents back. It seems there was no issue doing this in the past. I'm still at a loss at where the criminal element in the story is.
You're on the money. Worse still it's turning out that the FBI ended up stealing Trump's own personal and privileged documents, in a hilarious turn of irony.
Trump has committed zero crimes. Nothing said "the FBI fucked up bad" more than the White House denying that they knew what the FBI did.
Brandon's handlers are hanging an entire alphabet agency out to dry.

ULTRA COVFEFE

Attached: 1660500941925955.jpg (1000x1400, 179.09K)

Checked. BENIS.

Attached: Spurdo.png (600x629, 229.36K)

Ask the cyberninjas.

TRUMP 2024

Attached: 1601678055492.jpg (1200x934, 341.29K)

Vote out all who voted for either NDAA or Beijing Biden in 2021!

To find a RINO, check Soros/SPLC/ADL/WEF/CFR connections.
If anyone of a dynasty is corrupt, they're all corrupt.

Get involved! Initiate referenda! Write bills!
Become a pollwatcher, candidate, or staffer!
Tell your Senators: NO BEIJING-BIDEN APPOINTEES EVER!
Vote in every election--federal, state, and local!

Anything you can do to make America great again, do it! Go to redistricting meetings and make your voice heard!

Esec updates: pastebin.com/a0mLw1gY
Explanations: hatebin.com/arqtzdfcta
Endorsements:
AL: "Non-racist" Const.: NO, Amdt Inc.: yes, Series of Tubes: Yes, Orphan Jur.: yes, Bail Denial: YES, Election Safeguard: YES, Cap Improv: Yes, Econ Dev Fin: no, Notice of Reprieve: YES
AK: no
AZ: Illegals Tuition: NO, Voter ID: YES, Invalid Provisions: NO, Single-subject: NO, proptax exemptions: Yes, salestax: no, LtGov: yes, 60%: Yes
AR: YES (except pot)
CA: NO
CO: Free drugs: NO, Taxcut: Yes, 23D: Yes, Homestead: Yes, moar gaming: no, dedcaps: No, ToC: NO
CT: NO
FL: YES
GA: YES
ID: yes, NO
IL: NO
IA: YES
KS: YES
KY: YES
LA: SB154: NO, HB59: Yes, HB143: NO, HB154: Yes, HB315: no, HB166: YES HB395: yes, HB599: yes
MD: RenameCourts: No, Civ Juries: yes, ResReq.: Yes, Pot: NO, Howard OC: NO
MA: NO
MI: yes
MO: Municipal bonds: Yes, pot: NO, refund police: YES, NG: yes, new const.: no
MT: C-48: no, LR-131: YES
NE: Yes
NV: NO
NH: no
NM: LGPF spending: NO, Household Services: NO, New Judge elections: Yes, BONDS: NO
NY: NO
OK: Yes
OH: YES
OR: NO
SC: Yes
SD: NO
TN: RTW: YES, Remove Slavery: NO, Act Gov.: yes, MiO.: Yes
UT: NO
VT: NO
WV: YES
WY: Yes

Remember who controls the media!

Attached: 1657537344915.jpg (1170x1582, 213.62K)

baste

Bed now though, another unmaga baka boi week of work ahead

Attached: nun duck taco bed.jpg (2048x1152, 334.31K)

He does, but not outside the medium of Youtube videos and obscure blog posts. When Donald-appointed looked at it, they got a good chuckle.

Welcome to the circlejerk by the way.

yeah, they say biden won
proof of fraud right there

I dont go on social media

ALWAYS AWOO
NEVER CONCEDE
AUDIT THE FRAUD
DROP THE HAMMER
PUNCH THE SCORECARD
HANG THE RIGGERS
JINX THE JABBERS
FINISH THE WALL
DRAIN THE SWAMP
SINK THE CHINK
IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE
LET'S GO BRANDON
JUSTICE FOR LORI
BE BEST
HONOR ABE
JUST LOVE AND FORGIVE YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY
(EVEN IF THEY'RE WRONG)
STRONGER TIMES NOW
LIGHT THE FUSE
THIS IS ULTRA MAGA COUNTRY
TRUMP FOREVER!

Reminder that shills are chink communists, judeo-nonchristians, and the mutilated tranny golem abominations they psychologically control.

Attached: 1646828853871.png (884x903, 652.7K)

YES

Attached: 1660432620467067.png (640x634, 280.78K)

>it's turning out that the FBI ended up stealing Trump's own personal and privileged documents
That was the point of the raid user. No DC judge and jury is going to object.

Attached: 1659987368329802.jpg (1000x844, 750.49K)

>391111157
>Ring ring
>Hello Defcon speaking
>You have a massive faggot claiming machines can't be hacked
>Tell him he drinks cum and his mom has fucked the entire town

Attached: 1639585600501.gif (374x342, 3.24M)

Sex is for marriage only

Attached: ew anon.webm (1288x752, 2.21M)

>TRUMP 2024
>THE FBI RAIDED THE FIRST LADY'S PANTY DRAWER

Attached: ___.png (469x515, 131.1K)