So let's unpack this: why are men not adapting to women's changing standards which are healthy (and a good thing)?

So let's unpack this: why are men not adapting to women's changing standards which are healthy (and a good thing)?

Attached: 1660160050247250.png (646x879, 336.15K)

Women have never been more suicidal or medicated

Not being held accountable and playing the victim are not good traits to have user.

I'm shocked

>why are men not adapting to women's changing standards
simple, take the black pill faggot. Social media and esspecially online dating have forever destroyed the dating market for men. Every single women now because of the empowerment phase believes they are always multiple points more attractive then they really are. This results in 95% of women only chasing the top 10% of guys i.e 8-10/10s. Wheat waffles and Nero Angles make great videos on this.

this also explains why the amount of virgins in theirs 20s has literally 10x exploded from decade to decade. In America something like 35-40% of men are virgins in 2020s, which is crazy.

>as healthy dating standards increase
Bruh

But do they actually kill themselves? Probably not.

Everything always comes down to blaming men. You literally are unable to blame woman in any way for anything or even be critical of them.

This fucking thread again.

Dude, can you catch a fucking break already?

This article was pushed to me and when I read it I started laughing uncontrollably.

Its so insanely tone deaf and distasteful, completely putting the blame on men.

Men don't need to address jack shit, its not my problem

Can we just end this article?

If you are lonely? Seek company. I know it's hard, but us dudes can definitely find company if we try hard, even if we are not neurotypical.

>as healthy relationship standards increase
wew

>admit that healthy male-female relationships are in part based on the skill level of men in relation to the skill level of wymen.
When are wymen going to realize men would make no hesitation dating or marrying a flourist or dog walker.

"as healthy dating standards increase"
referencing a hookup app.
lol might as well pole the local hookers, whore to customer ratio I mean.

The biggest sociopath tricks happen when you are very lonely and looking for company like this. HUEHUE

There is no skill required from the female.
All females do is demand, demand ans demand.

Can confirm

Because unless you're born both lucky and with perfect genetics, women generally don't give a shit about you. You gotta be Satan to win them over, essentially. You need to be at least 6ft, at least a 6in cock, and making at least 6 figures per year.

No, from my personal experience they use suicide as a way to get what they want. Food, sex, housing, money. All they have to do is say I’m want to kill myself and a slew of white knights come to provide for their needs.
It’s manipulation, that’s all women know how to do is manipulate.
Then on the other end of the spectrum you have the “bad bitches” who think if their man isn’t paying an arm and a leg to keep them happy it’s okay to sling their pussy around for free as revenge.
If the woman is single, lol they’ll sell pictures of their pussy because they don’t need no man.
Women in this generation are the most fucked up thing I have ever witnessed. They all need to be put in hijabs or forced labor camps and have androids replace them.

Because both sides are prideful. Women won’t lower their standards and most men refuse to be with a used up cum sack unless you are really desperate.

Only in white nations. They really wanted you to die out.

Men are horny as shit and have low standards. They want to fuck almost every single woman on the planet 24/7 365 from the day they reach puberty until the day they die as senior citizens.

Women are relatively picky and prude and much more hypergamous than men. They almost never date down. They always want someone that's better educated and makes more money than them. And since even the ugly chicks are constantly getting bombarded by desperate and horny men, that's caused even ugly women to only agree to go on dates with handsome and successful men.

And since most university degrees at every single level are going to women and more and more women are climbing higher and higher within the job market, this means that huge numbers of women are basically going to compete with other women for that shrinking percentage of highly successful men.

And much, much larger percentages of men are going to become suicidally depressed and lonely incels who can't get a girlfriend or wife to save their life. Pretty soon, literally a majority of young men are going to become virgins and incels because women want good looking men that are highly educated, wealthy, tall, athletic, and charismatic.

And so women are going to take turns getting pumped and dumped by high status men and hoping that they get commitment out of them. But that's not going to happen for the majority of women because these highly successful men are just going to run around banging girl after girl.

And our liberal/feminist media is interpreting this slow motion civilizational train wreck as a good thing where the onus is on men to meet feminist demands and become better people - which is a totally bogus analysis of what's actually happening.