A man in Buenos Aires has been filmed cycling around the neighborhood of Flores and sticking his penis through the mail...

A man in Buenos Aires has been filmed cycling around the neighborhood of Flores and sticking his penis through the mail hole of random houses after smearing it with a substance in order to receive oral sex from people's dogs. The neighbors are outraged and want police to find him and arrest him. But police have given the case very low priority and its unlikely he will be caught

Attached: efb9ad9afc33f60c3c0b30fd700a6aea.webm (426x322, 1.45M)

Our Canada

What the actual fuck?

given he cycles, must be a leaf.
little to his knowledge that we buy the dogs now.

I hate dogs
Based
So many 10s white women in Buenos Aires are pissed

Literally what nigger country still has holes in their doors. Third world problems are not my problems. And just btw, if someone would try to stick something weird through the door my dog would rip it to shreds

Fucking white people

if you see a penis protruding from your mail slot
cut it off and won’t happen again
simple as

hahahahhaha there are such unbelievable idiots and unable to fix scarred people on this planet hahahah what tf is this nigger even doing?

Honorary canadian

In my house the cat would have mutilated his dick.

Do people have pitbulls in Argentina?

Election season already?

Based

harmless fun

He's playing a dangerous game

Arrest him no he just needs to be dragged out into a field and have two bullets to the back of the head it's all on video.

LMAO the paw reaching out
is that really a dog it seems more like a cat but cat tongue would feel terrible

Sounds like you guys got a Canadian loose on your streets. Last time that happened up here in northern vermont that bastard got 15 dogs to suck him off. The old timers called it the great canuck suck of 08.

KEK best news I’ve heard in a while.

Where is a shitbull when you need one?

Based.

ffs

kek

The bgc aint gonna suck itself

Dogs will have monkeypox now.

Attached: C509C044-BDB6-401A-85ED-17E485481B32.png (750x1334, 1.15M)

You're him, aren't you

bump this is important news

Since when is it a crime to get your dick wet?

And lick your face after. This is horrifying.