FBI says Drumpf Supporters Have Hidden WMDs

Blowhard Drumpf stole nuke documents and used them to make WMDs!

Why is this fucker not in prison? He's literally Saddam Hussein!!!

Attached: Screenshot_20220814-164102_Chrome.jpg (1071x1115, 578.33K)

Redact your local federal agent.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Attached: 449.jpg (600x631, 29.59K)

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Attached: 1660450450287712.jpg (680x380, 50.56K)

Attached: 1660454986085235.jpg (1280x960, 467.14K)

Who needs to steal anything. A brave boy scout once proved smoke detectors have all the radioactive materials needed. Enjoy.

So they're about to exercise the Sampson Option and blame it on Whypeeple?

It's too late. I have the codes. Trump sold them to me. Fuck you New Jersey!

Not gonna lie, former Biden voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Biden crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let Kamala get the nuclear codes.

Attached: 1604207767645.png (904x646, 574.67K)

The fbi are political attack dogs trained on half the country. Why dont they just embrace who they are? Noone believes they aren't politically corrupt at this point.

A reminder that industrial grade lasers can be used to strike people blind instantly and for life.

Attached: 1655621506373m.jpg (768x1024, 48.39K)

Glows so bright holy shit

>muhh heckin 2 lemonerinos!

>he doesn't have a plutonium enrichment lab set up in his garage.
NGMI

Attached: 1657284382889.jpg (800x800, 330.98K)

Translation: The Faux.B.I. fucked up, BIG TIME. They are going to set off dirty bombs and murder innocent Americans and blame it all on "white supremacist and antisemitic Trump supporters" in order to deflect and protect themselves.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get chuck's sneed and feed.

CIA > FBI

oh no, have they discovered my Nuclear ICBM in my garage? at least the radiation has killed my neighbors within a half mile and made it nice and comfy

The anonymous traveler told the taxi cab driver, " We can solve all of our problems by lunch time tomorrow. Americans simply have to get in their pick up trucks , drive to Washington DC, drag about 500 traitors out of their fancy offices and shoot them in the face."
The corporate media constantly promotes the idea of civil war in America. The vast majority of Americans problems and concerns originate in Washington DC. Most Americans intuitively understand that our problems are not caused by the guy down the street regardless of his race, heritage or sexual preference. It doesn't even make sense to consider civil war. All of the pain, despair, misery and death a civil war that would consume north America would cause wouldn't even address the root cause of Americas problems which is Washington DC. We the People of the United States of America simply need to focus on the traitors in the federal government. America has laws against treason and corruption. If the US Department of Justice will not enforce Americas laws against treason and corruption We the People must.

Attached: D9193EF4-C296-4CB5-8AEF-DDED329928F3.jpg (680x1024, 115.71K)

meds status: skipped

Attached: 54c.png (883x1048, 357.55K)

Sources familiar with former president Trump's Mar-a-Lago landscaping supervisor's hot daughter provided the DDC with intel that Trump may have been in possession of TopSecret documents pertaining to the nuclear football and/or codes to access nuclear options.

Please stop memeing the FBI. They are really really nice people and you've hurt their feelings. You deplorable nazi chuds need to apologize to them right now.

We can't say anything further on this matter at this time.

American Patriot and Humble Servant of Liberty, Justice and the United States Department of Damage Control
Secretary; user Nigger Faggot

Attached: 1660282437925309.png (1000x1000, 574.42K)

Attached: 543456.jpg (622x197, 61.4K)

not gunna lie
walls closing in
time is running out
two more weeks
low effort troll

>raid former president for no reason
>people get pissed
Oh nyo how could that happen, truly the only reason why there is an "I" in FBI is because Facebook would sue them for using FB.

Dilate.

>former Trump voter here
you remind me of those "former Nazis" who were never real natsocs in the first place

>FBI says Drumpf Supporters Have Hidden WMDs
Expect lawsuits of FBI committing harassment, fraudulent evidence/lying about evidence, and even FBI agents getting murdered. These fuckers really want a war they won't win.

Attached: Cole Doubt.jpg (200x303, 16.36K)

Ya you keep posting this over and over you glowie.
How many cents per post?

Think boomer magatards are smart enough for a nuke? lollllz. Nice FBI, bunch of idiots