(((Mental health)))

Why do the jews push this so much?
All you have to do is turn off your phone and go outside

Attached: images.jpg (268x188, 10.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5qcJkvh3Zw8
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The only presence in my mind is myself and my delusions.

/thread

Attached: 1613005175367.gif (300x186, 445.1K)

I live near Toronto
Everytime I go outside I am faces with negotiating through crowds of the mentally ill

I like to delve into religions and esoteric stuff

Gaslighting. As you said, mental problems are just symptoms of kike propaganda overdose.

Not everyone can make friends. Not everyone can get pussy. Not everyone has had the best parents or childhood etc etc

People who go outside are retards who know nothing cause theyre never online. They just gossip drink eat fuck and rat and brawl

2 reasons. One is projection. They're far more mentally unstable than others. The second is punitive medicine. See Russia's history for details.

The reason why they demonize people who are alwYs online learning as schizos and mentally ill is cause they found truths that they dont want people to know

Attached: 3eece879801fc14f738e1c65e89e84da.jpg (2250x3000, 1.08M)

Looking at these rats may also help

Attached: 1514326299.valsalia_vs062-09.jpg (900x3019, 1.38M)

he who determines what is "mentally healthy" controls every other person

Its un ironically caused by goyslop. Fresh air and sunlight helps.

youtu.be/5qcJkvh3Zw8

Attached: 1660338938574368m.jpg (574x1024, 121.37K)

Mentally Healthy is objectively impossible.

Everyone's fucked in the head to some degree.

Drag queens used to have sexual dysmorphia, now they are stunning and brave. There is no such thing as mental illness anymore, son

The ones who want you to eat bugs, live in a pod, surrender your firearms and vehicles have decided to label themselves mentally healthy, and now they will begin to "heal" the unwashed masses

because you're all insane. that's why you suffer so much.

Oh don't get me wrong. I am aware of those who are even more fucked in the head that reinforce the delusions of others.

It's the pathology of money.

just turn off anything that a Jew has influence over.. cancel everything, every subscription. do not consume anything they put out.. and watch a variety of mental health issues vanish. for an even stronger effect remove them from any posistion where they have influence over people. just isolate and censor them entirely.

instead people are subscribed to a long list of their "services" which are poisoning their minds.

its also problem, reaction and solution. if you play this versus thaty ou gotta have some sort of answer. so their mental health schtick is part of the solution.. but its to the problems that they've created. like the fireman who sets a building on fire and then shows up with a truck to put it out and play the hero.

>get off phone and go outside
Zoomers can’t do either lmao
>why do they push it so much
Because back when we were kids, rebelling was riding around on your skateboard doing kickflips, impressing girls, and starting fights. Now being a professional victim makes you “cool”, and with no effort, too. Clown world

Because psychiatry and antidepressant drugs make a shitload of money.

>Why do the jews push this so much?
The so called autists ans schizophrenics know what they are doing

why do you retards keep saying this? I hate going outside everyone is a cunt

They want to own you.
>Body
>Mind
>Soul