One in ten British female TEENAGE girl's in the armed forces report being RAPED, sexually assaulted...

One in ten British female TEENAGE girl's in the armed forces report being RAPED, sexually assaulted, forced to perform sex acts including oral, vaginal, anal and other. These sex acts and rapes were alone or with multiple superior and contemporary peers.

>“In the Army, women are to be considered ‘bikes or dykes’

>A parliamentary report released last year determined that almost two-thirds of women in the armed forced have been exposed to , sexual harassment in their careers.

>Some women previously revealed that they were bullied for turning down sexual advances or had witnessed friends being gang raped by groups of men, but were too frightened to report it.

>"It was really distressing. He wasn’t just going after anyone; it was a targeted thing. Like, the girls were very, very young, or they looked it anyway, almost pre-pubescent.”

>Figures show the MoD is being tasked with investigating more than five sex attacks every week allegedly being committed within the military.
>“They said we were ‘Wracs’ - which stood for ‘weekly ration of army cunt’.”

>To date, just five members of the army, four from the Navy and none from the RAF have been convicted of rape at a court martial hearing in the same period.

>Royal Navy Lt. J, 29, who goes by her first initial, also suffered military sexual trauma while serving. But instead of being compensated, she was fined more than £1,000 for breaching the Code of Social Conduct for being drunk the night she was raped and sexually assaulted by two junior colleagues. The men were not arrested despite there being several witnesses to the attack and severe vaginal bruising and anal tearing consistent with assault.

>The official MOD policy states that sexual relationships between instructors and trainees whether consensual or not are unacceptable and will result in the instructor being discharged.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 192.53K)

>girl's

Threadly reminder, 9 out of 10 people enjoy gang rape!

>In the Army, women are to be considered ‘bikes or dykes’
That's true

It's always the guilty willing to put the blame on others (Russia).

>TEENAGE girl's in the armed forces
what are teenage girls doing there?
Also, bong girls as young as 12 are whores. Was in Swinton 8 years ago when I was a teen and some 12yo girls offered me a blowjob for some cigarettes.

What kind of cigarettes did she get?

#2 has a decent rack, but her early development has given her baggy eyes.

I think UK women were made for shitskins and pedos. On the hierarchy of caucasoids, they are just not attractive. I'd sooner dick down a south east asian.

Attached: 1659916792824553.png (994x810, 618.2K)

I once saw a white girl no older than 9 emerge from the bins whilst passing a council estate, another under 10 black boy came out behind her and I thought nothing of it.

my friend who grew up on a similar council estate gestured to me that she had just probably performed oral sex in exchange for cash....

I thought what the actual fuck, I was playing with lego at that age

Is that the cunny unit?

Attached: question_face_1.jpg (639x630, 40.95K)

>Be woman
>Trust men
>Get raped
I'm starting to see why they hate us.

> oral, vaginal, anal and other.

Hand, feet, armpit, tits.

Any others?

the funny unit a year before they crash into the dyke wall :(

It's the new British Army Ukraine Expeditionary Force

Attached: CCF187a.jpg (1181x1753, 1.03M)

Females should stay out of Mens Jobs
In Voluntary Service Countries only the worst of the worst seek self- or outsidevalidation trough military service, and those who have grave psychological problems, elevated psychopathie is the norm for "good soldiers"
Lets be honest, if you regular jack off to "barely legal" you wouldnt have trouble fucking a 13yo, only the social taboo keeps us from voicing that loudly, once it got tits and bleeds our desire is to breed it.
Yes id like a weekly rathion of those 4 on the pic too: first 2 from the left for fun, nr 3 for steady & breed (i like chubbys), nr 4 to break and degrade
Army and Navy are where males serve, airforce are pampered sissys

regret isnt rape

Eighteen- and nineteen-year-olds are able to join. They use 'teens' to play on the for-the-children angle.

>Be men
>Women lie
>Believe all women!
I'm starting to see why they men hate women.

>almost pre-pubescent
Based army pedos
Proving once again that only simps are anti-pedo

hans... pls...

hello fbi

Attached: 1625432478879.webm (842x474, 2.99M)

Lmao wtf.

The military should be doing more important things than coddling the delusions of bitches with dick envy.

Regret is not rape

British women look like THAT???