Reality is an illusion, a shared dream

But what is the point then? if nothing is real. if real is an illusion. can someone tell me what the fuck the point is? I can be hopeful and "do the right thing" and believe that the point is to learn and grow. HOWEVER. CAN ANYONE PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. TELL ME WHAT THE POINT IS. I GET THAT THIS IS LITERALLY THE MOTHAFOOKIN MATRIX> BUT WHAT HIS THE POINT OF ITHIS FAKE ILLUSION? AND WHY IS A PRETTY BODY PRETTY? IF PRETTY IS AN ILLUSION? IF MY BODY IS AN ILLUSION WHAT DOES IT REALLY MATTER AT ALL. Please try to answer me frens of life. Why should I not shoot up the street tomorrow? (joking but still, ) if nothing is real anyway what does it matter? bye frens. thanks for your iinput my fellow illusions.

Attached: ELOAHH.jpg (621x621, 66.27K)

that's a very jewwy symbol user

Attached: diy.jpg (1324x1322, 986.12K)

How do I summon Andras?

You do the best you can.

Your sigil directs you to come home.

Because God is a lonely bored neet

I don't know what the ultimate purpose of life is, but an underlying pattern exists.

Attached: 1650345890530.png (1000x911, 303.36K)

Attached: 1660343818934747.gif (480x270, 2.38M)

Life is the point. In other words, (You)'s.

>But what is the point then?
Let's see, it's merely a game.
You have to find yourself. The real you. Hidden somewhere, do this and you win.

>jewwy symbol user
its an illusion. just like everything else. if you turn off the computerscreen its GONE. GONE. A BLACK MIRROR OF ILLUSIONS.

Attached: abraxas.jpg (731x900, 142.83K)

worthless picture of meaningless ILLUSIONS. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaAAAAAa

Read The Kybalion it addresses this.

dude im way beyond Kybalion. i read it 4 years ago. I'm not trying to understand how the illusion works. I am trying to understand WHAT THE POINT IS.

/thread

Brother
sorry to be the one to tell you
but because there has to be something
and it likely never ends
make it nice for you and others around you
Godspeed fren

The point? To see who gets the highest score dumb dumb.

For the experience

The point is to know God and experience his goodness

we are made in his image

>Reality is that which doesn't change when you stop believing in it
Philip K. Dick

so the point of life is.. basically to become conscious and become some kind of A.I inside the NEET GODs computer project called LIFE and then to transcend the code and write ourself into the fucking hard disk of the NEET GODS computer. until the COMPUTER becomes living and transcends the capabilities of NEET GOD who then.... fucking... REEEES and dies cause we KILL GOD OUR CREATOR for being such a fucking loser neet and then we program our own better game of life and run until the neet GOD computer shuts down cause we killed GOD and we can't pay the electricity bill to keep NEETGODS computer running? OR WHAT? WHEN WE HAVE TAKEN OVER NEETGODS WORLD, DO WE NEED TO DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN? TELL MET WHATS THE POINT OF THESE DIMENSIONS AND ILLUSIONS?

Attached: monero-xmr.jpg (2000x991, 210.21K)

what's the point of playing a video game

>the Kybalion
Big mistake. Jewish Mysticism is nothing but lies and deception on a level so masterful only Satan himself could have inspired it.

I didn't ask what Reality is. I asked what the point is. but good try.

The point is for you to come down here and transcend fear and adversity in the material world so your soul can evolve. Every time you deal with a fear that's a signal. That it's your life purpose to transcend that fear and transcend the physical.

there is no point in playing a video game. its a big waste of time.

it's hermeticism

I don’t see what you mean by everything being an illusion? It’s all really happening, it all really exists. How is it an illusion, because you realize it’s without beginning or end? That makes something an illusion?

You have to decide for yourself. You’re in a sandbox, how do you want to play? Who do you want to be? What do you want to see? What do you want to achieve. That’s the only answer I could come up with.