Do you hate women? Or female behavior / nature? And why?

Personally I don't know. I believe women are too retarded to have agency. They're basically like animals, let them out the cage and they can cause mayhem without supervision, because they can. The only reason women today seem powerful at all is because the state sides with them against men (family court, rape and violence accusations, etc.). Women nowadays are literally just behaving the way that is socially acceptable. You don't see such behavior in strict muslim countries for example. Men are to blame.

> inb4 wa wa its da jooz n' roasties men are da victims

grow a pair faggot neither of those groups would have advanced had you stood up.

Attached: 1660469424930051.webm (540x960, 1.66M)

Wtf, women are fucking great

I have my fiancé and she does whatever I say. When other women try interacting with me in a way not related to work or daily life I ask them where their designated accompanied male is and why they’re not with them

I can't tolerate any woman at this point who isn't an asian whore. Even if a nice asian girl wanted to have sex with me. no. she's not a whore, I don't want her, I don't like her, and I don't trust her, why is she trying to emasculate me. goodbye

kek great webm

But only 2D women

They'd be alright if they can resist a vaccine, abstain from shit tests, and avoid monkey branching behavior.

I think white women are intentionally trying to demoralize white men at this point. No other explanation really.

fucking androids

When other women try interacting with me in a way not related to work or daily life I ask them where their designated accompanied male is and why they’re not with them

Attached: 1659637620074936.png (853x1000, 521.53K)

Those too

>women are too retarded to have agency
Sad but true, even the female lawyers and doctors I’ve met just follow groupthink.

>ran over by a car
You know, I view women as subhumans but holy fuck. What did this bitch do, or didn't do, to get run the fuck over?

Tolls paid

Her bf tyrone in his chally wally ran her over for fucking his best friend

Why would you hate something you yourself had a 50% chance of becoming?

>men are to blame
well sorry I'm not just overthrowing society on my own asshole, and by the way protecting women and attacking men is a large part of how we got here in the first place, you're more to blame than I am. Anyways no I don't really like women, I have several in my life who are kind to me and whom I respect, but being honest the only woman I trust 100% is my mother in law

I knew there was going to be something related to a BBC.

Why is it always hot young white girls?

All women are whores

Attached: 1659643693331294.webm (640x360, 2.86M)

Dammit man you're right. I just knocked my wife's teeth out for not having the house clean when I got back. If she does it again, it'll be acid in the face

I have to confess I have mommy issues. My mother is a gold-digging, lazy, farting do-nothing nagging cunt who soends her days from her phone to her tablet to thr tv to her second tablet. Today I saw her pouring boiling meat juice from the frying pan into a plastic container full of peppers to season it. I have mommy issues. I ate out.

Anybody happen to have the Gigachad with the "I have never seen a vagina" shirt?

Attached: 1657633807770.png (385x304, 101.18K)