Why is every half interesting thread removed and all the drivel is welcome with open arms? Seriously...

Why is every half interesting thread removed and all the drivel is welcome with open arms? Seriously, interesting post about statues across the world all having the same bags/pose in their hands from ancient times, yeah let's delete that and leave "Was 2009-2011 millenial culture full of soul?"
The censorship here is reaching reddit-level.

Attached: fit.jpg (750x932, 69.08K)

That the one with the chiseled booties?

You say this as you use a coomer bait OP image you stupid hypocritical fuck. Your useless thread will now be about your image mostly and requests for her instagram

I have no idea who she is, what do you want, a picture of a random gun? Have you never seen a woman long enough to see one and keep a clear head? Dumbass.

Attached: somecolor.png (957x582, 649.57K)

This place has been severely comped since the aftermath of Trump's election.

On top of removing everything worth reading "they" spam the board with bullshit constantly.
This board has become nothing more than a glowtard brainwashing and demoralization OP.

Mods are glowies and or are paid to do this

Attached: 1613783651607.webm (640x640, 1.21M)

>"Was 2009-2011 millenial culture full of soul?"
That thread got deleted too.

Because this place is completely fucking comprised by faggot troons and non whites who hate when interesting threads gain traction and their nigger dick and demoralization threads start to die. It makes them furious when their multi hour group therapy sessions in discord on how to disrupt and demoralize this board are swept aside by random r well meaning anons with actually interesting topics. These fucking sad sacks of shit are just the tip of the shitberg though, the real problem is the reeeeeing kikes and feds who have been led to believe this place is the root of all evil and so their fed faggot agencies throw millions of dollars into paying nigger diversity hires to shit up the board.

Attached: C698652A-5A07-405C-A3DD-E50D1CD81C23.jpg (600x337, 117.83K)

after noticing

all the interesting threads I was in this early morning were taken down (none archived).
something has been wrong for a long time

Attached: Mohamad-about=Satanic-Verses.jpg (650x781, 323.31K)

because threads about hating conservacucks Drumph worship fat amerimutts is the most important topic

Really good form, how much weight is that? 200lbs? 150?

I report bot threads everyday posting
>universal healthcare
>muh guns
>capitalism failed
and tranny threads just to see how long they’ll let them ride. Obviously, until bump limit. I wouldn’t be surprised if they were making them themselves.

Unironically this

I feel bad for newfags who have just arrived and think Any Forums is a swirling toilet bowl of demoralization and trannies/niggers/kikes

I will continue making redpill and natsoc threats purely to spite them

This shit is only good if her tits bounce.

ok snitch. It was a good thread.

Attached: 1463011694075.webm (640x640, 2.53M)

No it wasn't.

Whenever we get new Jannies there is a wave is silly thread deleting.
Happens every time.

Attached: 90's girl.gif (460x598, 658.14K)

You are right but its not troons. This place since 2015 has been a chink / Russian psyop to demotivate western citizens and convince them to hate their neighbours. That’s why anything positive or beneficial to the community is killed and everything that makes you seethe is promoted.
The goal of this board is to weaken your nation by turning you into this pic. Demotivate, Divide and conquer so the Chinks have more influence.

Attached: F81EA992-1CB2-41B4-8B4E-9C3B59725528.png (966x966, 397.24K)

he mentioned it in op. the last few weeks they have been seemingly pruning threads of similar quality/interaction level. every thread that starts to have organic discussion gets wiped. see

Ewww, you're one of those queer gay homo people aren't you. Ick.

Attached: jidf_scale.png (1391x933, 287.77K)

yeah, noticed that too precisely because of that one thread

yet 1pbtid 24/7 generals are allowed to be spammed endlessly