Tell me about the last time you called a black person a nigger offline

Tell me about the last time you called a black person a nigger offline.

Attached: chin.jpg (202x250, 5.21K)

I have never seen one in real life

Same, gypsies are another story though

I just ignore those

Some black friends in college allowed me to but I also allowed them to call me a pollack

Attached: CE076517-3E16-4AD4-A2D1-481097B2886F.jpg (538x356, 176.81K)

Friend of mine in college, he was doing some silly thing and I joked "stop being such a little nigger".
It's been eight years since his suicide and I still miss him all the time.
(unless yelling it from my car counts, and then it was that Uber driver a month ago)

I have basic social skills so never.
I don't hate all blacks I just realize that at the aggregate they make everything worse. One or two blacks aren't the end of the world, but even blacks don't want to live near other blacks.

It's pointless because niggers know they're niggers. I only call non-niggers niggers when they act like niggers.

Had a black friend and racist friend in Trade school.
Racist friend makes a deal with me to call him nigger for 20$.
Black friend wants a cut and I deal half to him.
Needless to say I got my first beer with him.

I was driving and yelled it at one walking down the street just a few weeks ago.

Yesterday. Was downtown, called him a nigger, we both kept walking. Went back home, have dinner and a shower.

im a 6'2 215lbs half native american man, hairy as fuck, i adress niggers(negros) as negros de mierda (fucking niggers) everyday, and no one says shit back to me

How did he react?

I was in jail. Called him a nigger and laughed in his face. Since he didnt have any other niggers in there he juat slouched over and looked sad.

Sounds like paradise бpaт

Today outside in the park infront of my house. A nigger older then me. I am 34 he was 38. I called him a nigger while having a swastika bandana on my head with SS on the side. He said why do you hate me, I said because your people have been ruining this country and are the anti-christ which will be turned by satan and his children (the kikes) to attack New JerUSAlem.

they want us to say it so bad.
the fact that whites are so considerate and polite drives them crazy.
they are obsessed with whites saying nigger even when its not true.

Based goblino

Never
Never saw a nigger in my life
Nigger

Was immediately stunned and I was gone before I could see any other reaction.

Post bandana

You've never seen an Albanian?