Joan of Arc to be portrayed as nonbinary in new production

>The Globe earlier revealed that its upcoming play 'I, Joan' would show Joan of Arc "as a legendary leader who uses the pronouns 'they/them"
>Rebellion against the world's expectations, questioning the gender binary, Joan finds their power and their belief spreads like fire, the website preview reads.

link 1:shakespearesglobe.com/whats-on/joan-2022/

link 2: nbcnews.com/news/world/joan-arc-portrayed-nonbinary-new-production-londons-globe-theatre-rcna42968

kek, will this ever stop?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-14 221610.jpg (1197x895, 232.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

famous-trials.com/the-trial-of-joan-of-arc-1431/2362-the-private-examinations-of-joan-march-4-17-1431
twitter.com/AnonBabble

y tho

Attached: 749817248.jpg (512x468, 18.5K)

non-binary until proven otherwise, bigot!

Jews

>be me, woman
>complain that the society is patriarchal
>complain that we don't talk about important women in history
>find a woman who was a real hero
>dummy makes movie about her
>decide it'll be a tranny
>wtf.jpg
>can't complain because it would be transphobic

If Jeanne were alive she would order them slain in ways beyond their imagination

>y tho
Nobody nose.

Attached: 1653325670749.gif (450x450, 776.13K)

Good. The more woke culture gets the more time I will dedicate to work.

Please. Make everything woke so I have nothing to waste time on.

She kinda was. In Dutch (Flemish at least) we call effeminate guys "Jeanettes", apparently because of Jeanne D'Arc.
That being said, I fucking hate Tomboys. Women with short hair and an attitude are disgusting freaks and it's high time we say it.

They're speculating on how much internal damage they can cause to a country through falsely representing it's history.

But Joan of Arc WAS non-binary. She was killed for dressing like a man.

As women should be. Femininity is abeautiful thing and shouldn't be wasted.

angols aka proxy kikes

>entire reason she's noteworthy is because she's a woman that fought
>decide that she doesn't need to be remembered as a woman
Might as well make her a fucking goat or something while (((they're))) at it.

Attached: 1658369633400.jpg (600x800, 34.29K)

Good, cast someone with a feminine penis. We know a dude would have a better chance of making this story remotely true.

>But Joan of Arc WAS non-binary. She was killed for dressing like a man.
That's not what "non-binary" is, dipshit.
She was a biological woman who disguised herself as male to fight in combat.
It's no different than the comedy trope of using male actors to masquerade as women for comedic effect.
Milton Berle wasn't "non-binary": he was a man who wore ladies' clothing for the lulz.

Attached: 1659707984662534.jpg (449x521, 23.96K)

Where's that Inquisition posse when you actually need them?

Attached: EB19970216REVIEWS08401010350AR_jpg.jpg (576x419, 73.44K)

>She was killed for dressing like a man.
they didnt make female armor you retard

The wokes are known to be as sexist and racist as the far right. "You like to fight men and wear pants? You must not be a real woman!" kind of thing.

Not armor, actual male clothes. She insisted on dressing in men's clothing while in prison.

Joan of Arc was non-binary before society even knew what that was.

So every woman who has ever worn male clothes is non-binary

God you mentally Ill rats piss me off, stop imposing your mentally ill labels on everything without evidence

Nothing white and nothing normal(straight) is allowed to survive in the Globohomo world.

Anyone can make a story about Joan of Arc.
You could make one where she spends the entire story raving about jews and muslims.

Lol the woman they hold up as a symbol of strong womanhood will not be a woman... perfect.

No, she wasn't. Also, you will never be a woman.

Of course Joan was non-binary. You guys didn’t actually think a woman could lead people did you?

Attached: 5ECE0AE3-2F29-4BE8-8B9F-1FCD7DBED270.jpg (700x728, 90.21K)

She wore men's clothing because it was important to her identity. She believed it was God's will for her to do so.

Looks like it. It's getting more and more ridiculous tho. I don't think there's any money in this.

Jews hate Jesus, Europeans, tradition, and good people.

Attached: 1630388167273.jpg (713x559, 34.67K)

Proof? So every woman who has ever wore male clothes made the male gender an essential part of her identity

So the Monty Python guys who dressed up as women because it was absurd were all actually non-binary women because it was an essential part of their identity?

We should support this. Every historical woman figure should be made into a figure for the LGBT. Erase women and watch them seethe. Maybe they’ll learn their lesson.

>Peoople and communities deserve to be championed
What a bunch of platitudinous newspeak dreg. This person deserves a punch in the face.

She didn't lie about her gender, though.
She was just an eccentric who preferred male clothing.
Changing one's "pronouns" and claiming to be the opposite gender is an act of dishonesty.
Intentionally deceiving others is fundamentally Satanic.

The kikes are using this play to portray a Satanic version of Joan of Arc.

Attached: call of cathulhu.webm (640x640, 2.65M)

I think Lucifer is disgusted at this shit at this point

We’ve gone far beyond Roman paganism

Rosa Parks was trans.

famous-trials.com/the-trial-of-joan-of-arc-1431/2362-the-private-examinations-of-joan-march-4-17-1431

>"If I had leave to go in woman's dress, I should soon put myself back in man's dress and do what God has commanded me: I have already told you so. For nothing in the world will I swear not to arm myself and put on a man's dress; I must obey the orders of Our Lord."

Bitch was willing to die before you put her in a dress or made her act like a girl.