A reminder to Americans

Look at all the threads here. Europeans, Canadians, Australians etc. are not your kin, not your friends, not even your allies.
These people want you dead, they want you demoralized and broke. The want your children raped and brainwashed. They laugh every time a white American child dies. And your self-hating cuckoldry won't change that. When you suck the cock of people who want you dead, you just die with a cock in your mouth.

Attached: 31C9C9F9-A9D6-44AB-B2A7-102913061E1A.jpg (828x769, 200.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwJ8L1fp4N1C8-iZhuOU0vUMSj2hzkNgu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well to be honest life is a single players game so why would any group of people owe allegiance to you?

he's right, only jews can truly be your kin, your friends, and your allies

You realize there are Jews who live like the Amish right?

Europeans are all ingrate welfare niggers that shit all over Americans whilst simultaneously demanding more gibs. They should fund their own sadass excuse for militaries. They can call us mutts but what’s the good of being a purebred when you’re lot in life is being anally raped by the migrants you worship everyday. They are the least self reliant people on earth, they are cowards, they have atrocious dental hygiene and whether they like it or not their entire world revolves around us. They’re the Gretchen Weiners to our Regina George.

Attached: 9C0AD150-3E89-45F1-AB12-8233CD8A3079.png (600x800, 809.43K)

Which is why I donate to immigration charity funds for Canada and other countries. If we’re enemies then I’m going to act like it

Jesus, user. I’m so sorry for your loss.

Based. We should cut off all ties with Europe. No more military aid, no more NATO, no more tourists coming from the US and no tourists from Europe in the US

They care more about America than their own countries and it is actually sad, Just constant seethe, same, repetitive images of small minorities of people which they imply it represents a country of 300 million, some of they are even willing to side with Bolsheviks in China.

Completely agree. If they hate America so much they shouldn’t be allowed to come here.

America has bad leaders

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwJ8L1fp4N1C8-iZhuOU0vUMSj2hzkNgu

Attached: HRC jesuit alumni at Georgetown .jpg (720x894, 201.13K)

Incredible the shilling going on here. Washington is terrified of Europe being the next superpower. It all makes sense now and this shilling convinced me. Putin did nothing wrong.

>implying Canada does not

Attached: 83C6E346-E74A-4F1C-9B4C-4178FF5C25FF.jpg (1500x844, 216.52K)

Keep cucking for people who want you dead. You’re totally not like a male feminist at all. That or you’re an economic migrant from Europe in which case you need to go back.

>Europe
>Next Superpower
Lol lmao

Attached: A49B4F8F-5594-4B31-B457-E9616C25AAAA.jpg (1170x1145, 309.9K)

dude, its kikes. who else do you think makes demoralization threads?

You are right, I want to watch the US burn, I hope all filthy Americucks die.

>white American child

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAHSJSHSHAHAHAAHA

>t. Zhang
It's all so tiresome.

I just want the US government to stop being world police and stop pushing Soros style open society values, if you dont agree with me then yes we most likely cant be friends

>American
>White
Choose one

Attached: 1652758022166.jpg (819x1024, 63.35K)

We're doing memeflag screencaps now? This place is literally rock bottom and then this faggot finds a trap door even lower.

Without America you don’t even exist.