Let’s meme Bald Positivity into a movement. A sort of counteract to fat positivity and other similar movements...

Let’s meme Bald Positivity into a movement. A sort of counteract to fat positivity and other similar movements. Obesity is pushed as being normal, beautiful, sexy, and having nothing to do with how much you eat. Balding is something that people actually have no control over. Let’s take the fat positive rhetoric and apply it to male pattern baldness. Let’s make some memes that rival the absurdity of fat positivity. Push hairloss as sexy and desirable. Take inspiration from fat positive propaganda. Find some pictures of the most average or even unattractive balding men and claim it’s just as attractive as a man with a full head of hair. Or maybe pictures of chad looking men but the top of they head is bald. Make comparisons similar to how fat positivity claims morbid obesity is just as attractive as someone who’s in shape.
Maybe include some of female pattern baldness. Any kind of balding would work, but just the classic bald on top hair on the sides would fit best I think.
Claim finding baldness unattractive is baldphobic. I think there a lot we could do with the concept.

Attached: BF252459-3887-44A3-BA96-3B1FF069CD6A.jpg (928x1160, 220.27K)

Why?

Take this picture for example, imagine a bunch of bald dudes, they’re wearing the most average white dude clothes you can think of, they’re all laying outside in the grass on a bright summer day, the sun is reflecting off their heads, each of them lays a hand on another ones head.

Attached: E3497086-958F-4249-8096-E1F6D4EDF0E8.jpg (745x1024, 100.85K)

OP is bald

So meme Jason Statham and not some dork who keeps it long on the sides and back with nothing up top.

I don’t know I just thought it was funny
pics like the one I posted below your comment just really got me thinking, what is something that if you substituted the fat people for and tried to force people to find it attractive people would realize how silly it is

>each of them lays a hand on another ones head.

Attached: ienjoy.jpg (384x536, 16.27K)

OK has probably male pattern baldness and is to much of a pussy to shave it off

It will be the same as the fat women. Just pure cope. Just take pride in that as a man, your value isn’t based on your outward appearance as much as women

Satan imagine the smell

Aquaman is gay

>get ripped
>get tanned
>shave your head
problem solved, next!

my point is for it to look silly, the fat positivity movement try to force people to find something attractive that most people just don’t
the jason stathom type of style is probably already seen as attractive to a lot of people

the point is to make absurd memes mocking the fat positive movement, not something for people to use as an actual cope

We'd have higher suvcess with short positivity

All these movements just make shit worse. Have you seen bald, short, or fat men with good jobs and women? I sure have. Men can laugh at themselves about being bald or short and continue forward. All these retarded movements just make those bad qualities more undesirable, because you have to tiptoe around them or listen to them complain then just living life.

>LET'S MEME X
this means OP is too stupid to just do it himself
fuck off

That could work too. But the question is, what type of short: manlet or midget. Which would be funnier?

Just post your cock and we all have a laugh m8

I can’t make all the memes on my own, I’m just trying to bounce ideas off other people
Any Forums is just a boring shithole of bots and shills lately
we never do anything remotely funny anymore

I’m not talking about making an actual movement, I’m talking about making memes to mock the fat positivity movement

agreed, let's do this !

Okay I'll bite. Post a picture of yourself and I'll make it into a funny meme.

>Bald Positivity
no

Attached: 1629459270472.jpg (720x810, 49.95K)

desu, if you're balding at an early age say 20s to 30s. you have shit genes and dont need to reproduce

It would be better to meme something that is actually preventable, so when they criticize it you could throw it being preventable right back at them.

I’m open to ideas, I’m just brainstorming here

the bald master race shall rise

Just an idea, take a quote about fat positivity the change a few words
“there is no such thing as a fat girl, every girl is beautiful in her own way”

Attached: A845F63B-259C-4278-977B-B114F66C8560.jpg (615x461, 42.78K)