Noone has seen or hear from her in over two years

>noone has seen or hear from her in over two years
>social media completely dead
>extremely suspicious activity from her workplace and family

wtf bros, so she literally freaking died there right on camera?

Attached: 1650499552_121820a00-chi-mem-vac-043_gs_t1070_h1d80e0e4462a7e1da8a7095caddfd06aab1d724e.jpg (1070x834, 113.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DottFanculo/status/1555120936399126528
youtube.com/watch?v=aKx-7Q749Tw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Man...you leftist well poisoning fags are relentless on Sundays same threads every 10 minutes. I hope there is a list of you internet addicted fags being made..I would take pleasure in watching greasy board surfers having their hands cut off as they plea about "it was all a joke bro, no please!" subverting all forums on the internet so you can curate them in a later date.

I remembered this a couple days ago while playing Genshin. Must have been a really unfortunate allergic reaction or something. I wonder when will they disclose it; probably in like 30 years or something.

Surprised? On Any Forums? Lurk moar newfag

Tiffany Deader

She came out recently and posted a pic of herself with a recent newspaper letting people know that she's alive and well and that she wishes all the conspiracy theories would stop... NOT.
>twitter.com/DottFanculo/status/1555120936399126528

Attached: 1618012169665.webm (640x360, 1.9M)

It was obvious Jesus loved her the most.

Attached: Women can't be funny.webm (820x480, 2.01M)

What is the town called she is from...maybe we can find where she is buried.

Higdon AL.

Stop reposting and check catalog faggot
OP is massive faggot everytime

Attached: FC3Cp2QVEAQFdav.jpg (1730x2423, 676.83K)

She's alive you dumb fuck tranny /x/ user

Attached: 1660499480013320.jpg (1437x2456, 1.09M)

Here is more proof she is alive

Attached: 1660500176533212.jpg (1440x2542, 602.76K)

> social media dead
Except "her" pinterest account. But yeah, they tried to make it look like she was kinda adding new facebook photos the first winter, but then some people came out claiming the family had had that vacation the year before, and those photos disappeared.
Then some people claimed she was piling up data for a harassment claim... which never happened.
No, she didn't die right there on camera. If she died, then she died later on.
But the whole thing stinks of a pysops.

Who's the femlet on the left?

Thanks, I did not see or here of a SINGLE one of the videos in that tweet. Many such cases.

this photo could have easily been taken 3 years ago. i'm going to need to see video of her without a mask on, holding up her passport and today's newspaper along with alex jones and paul joseph watson together all playing WoW's latest expansion with M1 macintosh computers

No no no she doesn't want to do that. Kinda makes you wonder... if I was a Pfizer marketing guy I'd pay her half a million to go on air making an interview saying how she's never felt better.

>this photo could have easily been taken 3 years ago
you are such a dumb fucking nigger holy shit

why dont they just deepfake her already

I’m the user who paid $500 for the “leaks” when the faggot “hacker” got into her IG. She’s dead

blur city
look at that leg

>if I was a Pfizer marketing guy I'd pay her half a million to go on air making an interview saying how she's never felt better.
That's what I don't get. Every single anti-vax conspiracy about this can be squashed immediately by her doing some vid like "Damn, don't I feel good!" and that's it. Instead we get a lot of dancing around with cryptic instagram posts and crap.

They made a whole podcast about this making fun of Dover truthers.

Did they get our Tiffers to turn up for a cheeky phonecall? Did they fuck.

Attached: n4u.jpg (315x307, 25.98K)

No refunds

Attached: 1645048326983.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

My dad is an employee at chi memorial ama

Kek, the rehersal has been pretty funny, also yesterday's episode seemed to subtly go hard on how fucking psycho likes are.

*kikes

>she's dead
And you know this from fake "leaks" a "hacker" scammed you with?

She is dead apparently, but her death is listed under her maiden name rather than her married name.
youtube.com/watch?v=aKx-7Q749Tw

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 89.57K)

I don't think Nathan is evil like Sacha Baron Cohen, but his skillset is definitely similar to those who create false flags and whoever had to be put in charge to denying a woman's death to the world seemingly indefinitely.

>so I hired an actress which looked like her and created photoshops for her social media

Here’s some proof
He says she is still alive

Attached: 657A2CE0-2B13-4396-9518-47299313842D.jpg (1125x1719, 1.26M)

>No, she didn't die right there on camera.
Well, that's what it looks like. Why did they cut the feed then?

Like that retarded picture / video of "her" standing in line with her colleagues at work but looking like she might be a different woman and wearing a mask. As if it wouldn't be perfectly fine and important for her not to wear a mask in that moment.

she was a terrible actress. they probably disposed of her for making it so unbelievable