Reminder: Absolutely nothing has been done since 2020 to fix our election system...

Reminder: Absolutely nothing has been done since 2020 to fix our election system, and no one in in America is even talking about what happened and what's going to happen again. How is that even possible?

The 2020 United States Presidential Election was blatantly, obviously, openly, undeniably rigged and fake, and we all just went on with our lives as if nothing happened. Every single person in this country, regardless of political affiliation, knows that Joe Biden was not legitimately elected and isn't the President. It's basically just a well known fact that everyone is fully and completely aware of, and we're all just walking around pretending he's an elected official. It's so bizarre, we all know what they did and the entire Internet has been scrubbed of any discussion of it. If you talk about it on any social media, it will get removed immediately. If you question it at all, you'll be shouted down and ostracized. We're pretty much all just LARPing at this point and not talking about it.

But here's the problem, Republicans are just sitting there saying "Well, just vote them out in 2022 and 2024". As if they aren't going to do it again? Do they think it's just going to suddenly stop happening? Do they think 2020 was just a one-time incident? How can they be that naive and stupid? Especially considering they got away with it in the last election, they're probably more emboldened to do it again. Is anyone going to do anything about this? Or are we just going to allow it to happen over and over?

Attached: 1660354196575262.webm (604x806, 848.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rY2gmiWLrnM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is having sex with homeless women based?

Trump lost

I can save her

Thats where you're wrong kiddo
Check out true the vote, they are going to apply Geo tracking like that used in 2000 mules in real time in Oct, combined with a database of video at drop boxes packaged up for local friendly sheriffs

Losing a rigged election is still losing

Who else is honest with himself about how toast this country it. I know its not just me. I look this stuff directly, i see it every day. People are about to pop with stress and hate and rage.

Pillow man has like 150 and rising counties that are going to hand count paper ballots and refuse to use any voting machines to count ballots

*Him* you tranny nigger fucker

Sauce on the Biden voter?

Your mistake is the fairly common one in which you think that things aren't happening as intended. Everything is happening as intended. There is no real competition and marching orders come from above (though certainly not from heaven).

The split second something genuinely threatens the established powers in the United States, suddenly blue and red are excellent friends. I know what I'm saying is hardly new information, but it seems like it might be new to you. Neither party has the interests of the nation in mind.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=rY2gmiWLrnM

Attached: 1659672384890546.jpg (640x720, 60.66K)

Democracy is effectively dead. There won't be free elections anywhere going forward.

Attached: 1611241668781.jpg (1024x603, 228.09K)

YOU WILL DO NOTHING.

Attached: shnoze.png (1170x1188, 268.54K)

she probably has worms from rolling in the dirt

Hispanics have had a 40+ point shift to america first candidates due to groomer / tranny policies of the Marxist faggots that run the democrat party

MORE IMMIGRANTS FOR YOUR NATION.

Attached: soros.png (1950x1218, 1.79M)

Bath salts or spice is my guess.

Is she having a seizure or something?

Recently I heard an Iraq war combat vet marine tell me he's waiting for the new American civil war to break out so he can put his training to use again. He wasn't talking about defending Joe Biden and the DNC, either.

Wanna lick her feet

is that ian crosland?

Attached: 1647173521629.jpg (1072x902, 65.26K)

There was a nigger about a year ago that bragged about an his homeless "conquests". Aside from the nigger factor, it had a seriously skeezy air to it. I'm gonna say no.

On or shortly after Jan 21st Biden will no longer be POTUS.
We have ten years of Harris ahead.
Just wanted to let you guys know.

Hood post
Its the only relevant question worth discussing

that means the vaxx is working

cope you fucking nigger

fuck that niggerloving faggot cuck trump and fuck the niggerloving faggot cuck republicans. I hope it is rigged and I hope they don't fix it so they stay losing.

>blatantly, obviously, openly, undeniably rigged and fake
>source: my twitter feed

Attached: download (1).png (230x219, 7.03K)

i can fix her

I'm one of them.
We are all just waiting till the shooting starts.

Pretty sure that's a biohole.

>Neither party has the interests of the nation in mind.
I think most people know this. The Trump fans do not like or trust the establishment GOP politicians like Mitt Romney. They regard them as no better than the Democrats. Some of them even say they found Trump disappointing. Trump was just a placeholder to them, a lesser-evil to buy us some time before it all goes to hell.

Why would the Republicans care? They help vote in the new laws about removing voting authentication checks and chain of custody.

Why do stupid faggot Jews still think this forum is Republican?

Attached: 2f2[2].png (194x259, 8.24K)