France and Japan, the only people who ever truly understood aesthetics

France and Japan, the only people who ever truly understood aesthetics.

Attached: 3pm2sf.png (400x320, 106.99K)

Dont compare Japanese to those niggerfucking niggers.

Japs are just cheaters and thieves. Frenchs are based. Nothing in common between those two

Attached: copies.png (962x1077, 1.17M)

>be me albanian chad
>with my italian car frech plated in Austrian mountains
>osterich cunts give me ugly stares

Hope you niggers enjoy the brown masses you'll getting on daily basis

Cough

Based, somebody who doesn't worship mongoloids at last

French people appreciate the aspects of Japanese culture which other westerners overlook.

Not a fan of east asian aesthetic. Italians and germans are the only ones with an eye for universal beauty

Attached: StPeterBasilica.jpg (960x640, 259.34K)

France past the Revolution was a shitshow, aesthetically and otherwise

You need to go back.

Attached: 1659370522649330m.jpg (1024x576, 42.36K)

After Bonaparte and Napoleon III.

>gorillion years of copying the chinks + a couple centuries copying the west
>le based
Go back, tranime faggot.
>germans are the only ones with an eye for universal beauty
Germans have literally never created any original art. Their biggest individual contributions were in classical music, specifically during baroque period and even that they initially took from Italians and autistically perfected. One of the most obvious examples for German artistic impotence is Vienna. The entire city is a giant classicist larp that was built 150 years ago during Gruenderzeit by simply copying everything French and Italian. Another example would be literature. Germans shine at philosophical musing and autistical semantical hair splitting and indeed their philosophical tradition is only rivaled by Ancient Greeks themselves. But take a look at their prose and poetry and you'll see it hardly befits a nation of their size. A few decent Blidungsromane, some byronic whining from Rielke or Trakl and that's about it. Much like the above mentioned Japs, Germoids are generally terrible at things that require spiritual authenticity, daring, risk taking, keen aesthetical sense and a feel for ineffable. Both nations work best when ever possible parameter is clearly defined from the outset and they can simply autistcally ten thousand times. So no, they have very little sense for "universal beauty". The absolute biggest cultural juggernauts of Europe are France and Italy, who got their jumpstart after Venetians crusaded Byzantines and triggered a massive influx of eastern artists to the West. Everyone else is just a copycat and/or a jew.

Cope harder Tocqueville.

>t.

Attached: 1659370463616611m.jpg (840x1024, 204.71K)

>Goethe literally wrote a book about travelling to Italy and "getting inspired" by everything
>every other grand palace in Austria is modeled either after Versailles or after Fontainebleau
>half of Munich's Altstadt are Florentine buildings copied 1:1 and locals like to kvetch about being "the northernmost Italian city"
Always remember it's "croissant", not "kipferl", Schluchti. Your nation is a Disneyland-tier simulacra of white people.

germans created the printing press and have been fucking the world's ass and pussy ever since.

Y-you hurt my asstrian feelings, germcuck.

How do you know he's German lmao

He likes french dicks.

Tell me, why Austria uses a red and white stripe as a flag instead of the yellow/black?

as a netural observer... you got blown the fuck out here ausbro

I dont know and I dont care.