Are these really the only two options for parents nowadays? How do you raise a son who isn't liberal?

Are these really the only two options for parents nowadays? How do you raise a son who isn't liberal?

Attached: which one.jpg (640x639, 65.79K)

id rather have a white son

>they're the same picture
Whats the difference?

This question really is interesting. It's a serious question for the average negro, yet the average nigger worshipper just fuckin' loves fags as well.

Both are niggers and both are faggots one is just a DL.

Thug 100%

Can I have both?

It's too late for that OP, way too late. Some things in life just are not fixable anymore no matter how motivated one is.
>Whats the difference?
exactly. Even out here in the boonies I don't see any white kids under 30 who aren't wannabe ghetto niggers with the bad body odor to match.
Even the girls “be talking like they black.” and smell awful. Best to move to another county where the people aren't so fried out of their mind

kys you stupid city fag nigger. never come to rural texas. ever

fpbp

Lack of strong father figures is what creates both

Neither have a father so why would it matter?

If I absolutely had to choose i'd probably go for Thug son. Will likely get himself killed at some point but theres also the possibility of reform. Gay son is simply lost forever.

Thug son. Even though he may die early and be an embaressment... He'll still likely pass on the genetics.

Gay son is probably more bearable, but he'll probably be a dead end sadly. Unless you can convince him to donate his sperm.

Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.

gay son because at least they can understand the value of hard work instead of stealing from those who work

thug even if he would kill me one day

I don't have black kids so I don't worry.

a thug son. maybe he can knock off a few of my enemies for me

Thug without a doubt.

Attached: cover-50-cent-get-rich-or-die-tryin-soundtrack-zip.jpg (900x447, 125.36K)

gay thug son
thughunter.com

You don't. Liberalism is the default for young people since it take advantage of their inexperience.
And regarding the pic: both. I need my thug son to kill my gay son.

A white Son.

Disown either one and try again, also if they came out Black I'd need to replace the coal burning whore that spawned them.

>tfw no gay thug son

Attached: 6406-gta-gay-tony-prince-art.jpg (695x900, 84.92K)

If thats a nigger then i choose abortion.

My kidw will be white so im not sure i can comment on this meme.

>gay straps
I rest my case.

> He'll still likely pass on the genetics.
Into a rancid she-boon. And now the thuggery is generational