Women Are More Powerful Than The Predator and Arnold Schwarzenegger

A shill just spent 4 hours seething and diverting because he was exposed trying to downplay how the jews want to tear down all heroic male characters. When they're shilling that hard against something, you know it's important.
>Following the success of the classic ‘80s action movie Predator, the subsequent sequels in the franchise have attempted to recapture the magic from the Arnold Schwarzenegger-led movie, but few have succeeded. However, the series’ latest entry, Prey, has been hailed by many fans as the best movie in the series since the original dropped in 1987. But that brings us to this question, which protagonist stands above the other: Dutch or Naru? New franchise addition Amber Midthunder and her colleagues debated this very thing.
>Dan Trachtenberg picked Naru, adding the solid reasoning that she has a headstart in Prey that Dutch from Predator doesn’t quite have. The movie’s Predator actor Dane DiLiegro, who dealt with some tough physical challenges in his costume, said that due to Naru's deep knowledge of the forest, he’d choose her as well. Then Midthunder said: "I could take him."
cinemablend.com/interviews/prey-star-amber-midthunder-debates-whether-her-character-could-beat-arnold-schwarzeneggers-dutch-from-the-original-predator

Attached: midthunder.jpg (972x1329, 222.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cinemablend.com/interviews/prey-star-amber-midthunder-debates-whether-her-character-could-beat-arnold-schwarzeneggers-dutch-from-the-original-predator
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why am i attracted to indian women? European girls no longer make my pp hard.

Delusional females

>she coudn't even take down a bear.

lol who cares lmao

i believe she'd be able to pick arnold up and throw him away with sheer girl power

I don't know what they're so worked up about, they couldn't even take out white guys without scifi weapons

now I wonder how the injuns of old dealt with their women when they got uppity

>CinemaBlend clickbait

>some shitskin woman can beat a special forces operator 1 on 1

Attached: B3BC5ACA-C2C5-41DC-A819-843CCAD04B27.jpg (340x294, 17.93K)

watch the movie, and find out

the portrayal of this little girl in this movie made it difficult for me to watch. There was nothing realistic about the character. Maybe she's a super hero , ninja trans that might explain it.

To be fair billy knew what was up and he was a dirty red indian too. Dutch was ignorant to what the predator was until the end after it wiped his whole team.

I’m not going to watch some feminist anti-white trash.

Why would arnold who is delta force or some shit lose against a shitskin woman?
Why would they fight anyway? She would probably suck prime arnolds dick in an instant.

We need to bring back medieval war so stronk wahmen can exoerience what being raped by 300 guys feels like. Then maybe they will understand again why having strong men and supporting them is important for their society. Kikes have weaponized female narcissism and dellusions.

Attached: 1660350387766347.gif (382x239, 1.71M)

Women can't be fighter pilots. Women can't be effective in any sort of combat.

Woman actually enjoy rape.

Exoticism

>Why would arnold who is delta force or some shit lose against a shitskin woman?
because he doesn't have reason to kill her, she can wait for opportunity to stab him in the back

she bleeds - he can kill her

Why would she want to kill him? She would be spreading instantly.

underrated

>"I could take him."
I guess she has her reasons, unless shes speaking about something entirely else..
>She would be spreading instantly.

For modern women not representing them in movies is rape. This is the result of too much freedom, peace, and having nothing else to complain about. Medieval women knew when to shut up and stay home because they werent sheltered from reality. They knew if they had no man on their side they would be raped and killed.

They enjoy the Rape, Rape is not a punishment for woman.

True, just look at Handmaid's Tale. That show is womancore and it's a massive rape fantasy

>small ugly freebleeder trying to prove that womxn are strong and independent
>vs
>big handsome man who while occasionally luckier than his comrades simply moves through his environment as needed
Also Naru is an ethnically neutral kosher nuspeak name while Dutch has the simple appeal of a label on a can.

If it's like in 50 shades of grey, yes, in the same way you'd probably enjoy getting tied to the bed by a sexy beast and getting your brains fucked out by her. It's a different story when it's a bunch of fugly, smelly, sweaty, unwashed brutes who not just fuck her, but also abuse and likely kill her in the process. I doubt many women would enjoy that.

It's all part of the ongoing jew scheme to systematically lessen the impact of every single male fictional character. It's a part of historical and cultural erasure.

Attached: 1660243817280488.jpg (1110x476, 99.01K)