Now that the dust has settled...

Now that the dust has settled, is feminism just another way of depopulation just like LGBT or its meant to make women strong and independent?

Attached: 1657929823917.jpg (564x846, 65.75K)

booba

>way of depopulation
this

I'll feminism my pee pee in her poo poo if you know what I mean.

BUILT FOR BBC

It's a Jewish invention, I think that answers your question.

Attached: 1660367404891796.png (586x448, 17.67K)

tits rule

The mere fact that a book written 2000 years ago said to never let women have any authority or power should tell you everything.
These weren't words written by an incel. They carry the authority if God, the one who made these pieces of trash.
Also niggers are a curse because the israelites wouldn't stop worshipping devils.

>is feminism just another way of depopulation just like LGBT

It's part of a broader picture.

Attached: Genocide_Plan.png (1196x894, 298.07K)

>way of depopulation
Yes. A median working woman contributes between -20x - 0.8x the labor value that a male contributes depending on the industry.
A median mother who has 6 children, whom then produce 6 children each themselves, whom then produce 6 children each themselves, has created a mini empire.

Feminism was a psyop meant to kill cultural norms of due process and political dissent. It trained generations of young men to defer to state mandates in order to get women. The problem is men realize this gets them nothing which is why there’s been a significant pushback in recent years.

>it’s da joos
Come back after you’ve read up on Christcunt social gospel moobement, Xtian suffragettes and their cuck orbiters that met and organized in churches.

And the other 80% of Christcucks that didnt btfo these cunts and their simps.

For a bonus class, read up on Wyoming giving cunts rights to vote in 1869 even tho the bibble said don’t, the Xtian cuck simps that wanted to get their dick wet and said to Muh principles, Muh bibble.. I must coooom

Take a Fucking minute and have some agency and take responsibility for your fucking cult of water walkers

Attached: D1E90A8C-5AC5-436A-AA35-EAD62FAD0231.jpg (821x1420, 421.05K)

Sauce on image?

No its the jews.
They make up 3x as many feminists as any other group.

Attached: Screenshot_20220814-112545_Brave.jpg (1080x2134, 388.24K)

Looks like Eva De Dominici

No. It just happened to turn out that way.

I'm sure there was an actual notion that sexual equality could legitimately be a thing. But its not real. Its a figment of the left, like everything else they believe in.

Attached: FlorenceNightengale.jpg (793x540, 153.39K)

Search for "Jaffe Memo"
It should bring up a link to a Google Drive folder with some eye-popping shit in it. It's not mine, but the docs look legit and Jaffe was a kike, so. . .

Feminism is bored women acting out, once shit goes south, feminism doesnt exist anymore, once the feminists are forced to confront objective reality they smarten up and act like proper women.
Kinda makes you wish for war

And its a good thing

Attached: 1627950937392.png (687x757, 64.68K)

Forgot image of the cover page.

Attached: Jaffe_Pg1.png (575x811, 226.24K)

Depopulate, increase workforce and decrease wages and increase tax revenue. You can see why it's popular with the 1%.

Fuck off Christcunt
You’re like a bleeding heart white whore with blm posters in 2020 when you tell her abt nog crime stats. Lmao.

Attached: 9C3AC716-43EF-4119-A06F-FB903EAC687E.jpg (828x887, 150.4K)

It's not strictly depopulation.
Imo it's more of getting rid of the middle class, that happens to be white.
Only middle class has enough money to play of feminism, lgbt, child trans etc.
I think it's more about making the middle class lose their wealth and end their inheritance to be replaced by have nothing immigrants who are easier to control and more divided and will never become a monolithic voting bloc.

Everyone was christian back then, it only makes sense that most of the sufragettes were christians. This means nothing.