Why do americans resist walkablization of cities?

why do americans resist walkablization of cities?

Attached: netherlands.webm (464x720, 1.45M)

Because I live in west virginia and I'm not fucking mountain biking 30 miles to work.

You can't walk in American cities? That's odd

because of these

Attached: 605267[1].jpg (856x506, 99.46K)

dude, just turn the whole country into a walkable city

only a matter of time until i cream one of these jerkoffs and have to spend the next 3 years paying a lawyer
get the fuck off the road with your faggot bikes

Is that a fine at the end? That better be a fine.

Its not odd to think that in america the niggers will shoot you

Not unless you want to walk the gauntlet of crazy homeless drug addicts and their tent homes .
This is not to mention that US streets are covered in faeces and urine.

It is.

Its a fine for holding her phone during cycling. It isn't allowed because the distraction causes alot of accidents

>ex-colony
>shit filled streets
I'm sensing a pattern here, Bongbro

Probably because muh freedumbs, they are partially enslaved by car manufacturers

because you want to starve us to death and cars fuck that up

Do you get paid to post this shit?

you can, OP is just a faggot and really poor

Americans are naturally paranoid and suspicious of everything
If you accidentally make eye contact with someone at a red light they will lock their doors so idk why everyone thinks we’re gonna be walking alone at night with other people

Because fuck walking nigga.
Go jog you tranny.
>bbbut driving gives me anxiety!
Not my problem.

It is called New Amsterdam, Geert.

Unironically niggers

Because we have more niggers in our cities.

Attached: PatternRecognition.jpg (539x368, 69.68K)

No city, capital or not, in America is walkable. Everything is still to far to get to and takes forever.

only if you are too fat to walk more than 1/2 a mile

Attached: 303481_xgaplus.jpg (1152x864, 400.9K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220601-063300_Brave.jpg (1080x453, 124.08K)

Put some niggers, moors or gitanos and these will start to understand

All of our old cities are walkable. There's just nowhere to walk to because everything is burnt down, boarded up or reduced to a pile of bricks. Even if there are things to do in the "nice" part of town, no one goes there except for niggers because no one else will go there out of fear of being victimized by niggers.

Talking on your phone isn't even that bad.
It's the people that look at their phone for texts and uptoots. Just look at the fucking road when you are driving at ton of steel at 50 miles per hour

Madison Wisconsin is extremely walkable and has nice bike paths the length of the city. I didn't have a car for years without issue.

70% of Americans have difficulties walking

Because the entire country is embroiled in an existential battle between what’s based and what’s cringe. Generally, anything that’s big and tough and nasty and cruel is “based”. Being antisocial is regarded among 4channers and ironic zoomers as being funny because they hate society for letting them down. As a result, living in a concrete shithole with massive trucks running people over is based and thus our position.

>If you accidentally make eye contact with a nigger they will beat you mercilessly until you are in a coma or dead
Fixed

I lived in a walkable city and fled to the buttfuck nowhere where you need a car to live.

They just want to get more whites killed in hive cities by forcing them to walk thru ghettos.

Yeah they prohibit you at gunpoint it's quite sad really. That justifies the need for seeing this same exact thread at least twice a day.

>be me
>walk to the convenience store a mile away
>get stopped and questioned by some guy because I’m walking on a public sidewalk that kids from the high school use to get home
>”are you picking someone up?”
>”what? No?”
>”oh so you’re just taking a little walk?”
>follows me the rest of the way to the fucking store
>decide to drive from now on

It was a push from the automobile industry, more profitable for manufacturing to get everyone on a car, that needs checks, and balances and the like. Not only that, the America spirit likes to be independent, or some of them anyway.

Ever notice they never show them riding to work in the pouring rain? Or snow and ice?

Yep, the usual nigger card by the usual suspects. Surrender your country’s rich heritage and culture and quarantine all European-Americans to isolated cul-de-sacs because of niggers. That’s what we should do, right? Why not just give the whole country up to niggers? Why not deport all Whites back to Europe?

For the last time you retarded kike.
Niggers make public transport and public spaces impossible to inhabit for non-niggers.

It's a bike though. It's not like it's a car

Exactly, as soon as we leave they just forget how to take care of themselves

It is not Americans, but lobbyists for a certain industry and its dependent businesses. Also, bear in mind that European cities took root in a small geographical region, whereas American cities grew quickly in a huge terrain.

Thank you fellow alt-right compatriot! Niggers niggers niggers! They make this whole continent unlivable!

So, when are you going back to your homeland?

>>get stopped
why did you stop you beta faggot?

As soon as you livestream your suicide.

For-the-children crusaders are a primary reason we live in a dystopia.

Pretty sure most Americans have a disdain for existence itself, and that everything we think and do could be simply explained by this massive feedback loop of trauma we're all stuck in

>phone while cycling
scrape off half your skin with this one simple trick. You'd have to be insane to do that i am surprised there's even a fine for it who does that

Nothing wrong with living like a cuck.

Americans can't walk, a scientific interview made a research of how americans will look like in 5 years and ut came out that this is how they gonna be

Attached: 1660433025928866.jpg (1200x667, 83.21K)