/swisspol/

comfy late sunday afternoon thread for civil discussions about the up and downsides of living in the best country in the world

Attached: CH30x30MFgeflammt.jpg.jpg (400x400, 37.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/nw0hNDL7ZozQ/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

didn't we just have a circle-jerk over this country?

Based country, would definitely move to the countryside there

yes, we're continuing the circle-jerk

Attached: 350699075_highres.jpg (800x450, 77.76K)

ALPINE FORTITUDE
bitchute.com/video/nw0hNDL7ZozQ/

fine..

Attached: 43289_43290GMN.jpg (677x675, 189.91K)

nice. once i was worried that these times are gone forever. since moving to the mountains i'm certain that most swiss will revert back to being normal again.

I want to go back

don't worry, we will.

how are preparing for the inevitable collapse of the EU and should we let redpilled europeans in once the excrement hits the ventilator?

The thing is i don't care anymore at all just let it all burn to the ground.

let it all burn down, yes. but then we have to rebuild from the ashes. we have to, we owe it to our ancestors. i can understand that things look a lot bleaker in germany but don't despair white man, help is coming.

how to start making things better:

>radically reduce the number of traitors
>get rid of the finance industry
>start repatriating non-europeans

>get rid of the finance industry

So you want to get rid of the only thing that made this country rich in the first place? Good luck with that.

sadly this is the story for many European nations, including our land, we're maybe a few layer less integrated with the rest of it, but you can still even argue that as perspective.

>rich
>money
you actually believe that having more money makes things better? to be able to buy more unnecessary shit from china will make you happier? this system is doomed, we have to mentally and physically prepare for something else entirely.

Per capita the Swiss are responsible for more suffering than any other two countries combined.
Nestle alone is a top 5 contributor.
I pray your all raped and murdered.

>to be able to buy more unnecessary shit from china will make you happier?
That's not the way money makes things better. That's the view from someone who already has it all.
I'm talking about having money to maintain and build your streets, so you can drive without risking to damage your vehicles every moment due to potholes. To build and maintain hospitals, railway stations, schools, universities, bus lines, airports etc.

did you say best country in the world?

Attached: 4jrvofm.jpg (499x1043, 92.55K)

actually, we don't need any of the things you mentioned. in reality they're an integral part of the problem we have to solve, they're the things that forced us into this shit situation we're slowly realising is the wrong way to go forward.

Exams are coming up and I think I'm fucked. Military service is planned for next Summer, so if I fail I'll essentially lose out on two years of education, it's just not fair Swissters

Attached: file.png (720x819, 742.59K)

>RS in summer
you just fucked up