ANY FUCKING QUESTIONS?

Attached: 5B8B63F0-0DA3-4FD2-9184-A713ABFB42BF.jpg (782x818, 88.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/pliticso/trump-called-epstein-a-terrific-guy-before-denying-relationship-with-him/2019/07/08/a01e0f00-a1be-11e9-bd56-eac6bb02d01d_story.html
forbes.com/sites/andrewsolender/2020/07/21/trump-on-jeffrey-epstein-associate-ghislaine-maxwell-i-wish-her-well-frankly/?sh=210462c7421d
mediaite.com/trump/president-trump-boasts-i-caught-the-swamp-i-caught-them-all/
politico.com/story/2016/11/trump-clinton-investigation-kellyanne-conway-231735
globalnews.ca/news/3928450/donald-trump-first-pardon-sholom-rubashkin/
thedailybeast.com/sheldon-adelson-who-loved-israel-bankrolled-donald-trump-a-president-loved-by-anti-semites
nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/trump-administration-launches-global-effort-end-criminalization-homosexuality-n973081
dailycaller.com/2019/10/06/trump-slavery-young-black-leadership-summit-event/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>we

Don't care still voting biden

Yes, how many Trumptards are going to get shot waving guns at the FBI?

I think they know that.
My theory on orange man is you can make Republicans do and believe anything.....just by supporting it's opposite.
If I can figure that out, surely the people behind the scenes can figure that out and control you.
Honestly I can't blame them for taking advantage, all warfare is deception afterall.

Attached: 1655666937248.png (713x611, 25.91K)

FBI is corrupt
Judge is biased
Biden ordered it
Impeach Garland
No probable cause
Hiding affidavit
They waited too long
Warrant overly broad
Kept attorney out
He didn’t have anything important
It was planted
He declassified it
He didn’t know what was in there
It was privileged

Is any of this incorrect?

Attached: 1656708373271.png (1376x1191, 1.24M)

Retard take

You think you're clever, eh.

Attached: 1660163493975089.jpg (1462x1303, 409.15K)

but they cant do that because their brain dead redditors will start supporting us

Early Covid Orange man was pro lockdown.
Republicans backed him Democrats said he was racist.
Then the tables turned and Democrats went further with the lockdown rhetoric.
Simply to avoid agreeing with Democrats, the entire Republican party did a 180 on their covid take.
That's just one example.

Attached: 1609388055437.jpg (1245x702, 84.66K)

A leftist news source?
How come you don't explain?

That's not what I asked about.

>Early Covid Orange man was pro lockdown.
>Republicans backed him Democrats said he was racist.
He was never once pro-lockdown, he was pro-closing-the-border, and that never changed. Only the democrats views on it changed
>YOU CAN'T CLOSE THE BORDER DATS RAYCIS!!
>WHY DID YOU CLOSE THE BORDER, YOU DOOMED US ALL!!

>from the horses mouth
retard

>people are always honest
bigger retard

Attached: 1625595317772.jpg (600x375, 25.94K)

Only 2% of Jews didn't vote?

only when everyone thought covid might be contained IN China. Trump praised China's covid response and China's covid response was total lockdown.

I know a lot of people that are now all in for Trump on Nov 8 2023

Why would anyone vote for a shill shabbosgoy who worships Israel and a friend of jeffrey epstien
Fucking idiots

no

Are you implying that jews didn't kvetch and seethe for the last 6 years over Trump and attempt to coup him by fabricating evidence?

user, I....

Attached: 1609815463162.png (1589x1283, 1.1M)

Malarkey thread

Attached: ec6.jpg (750x915, 509.3K)

True

The amount of haters this thread is getting, shows how hard they are working against Trump

>Trump praised China for efforts of not letting covid escape
>This is the same as supporting lockdowns in the US
user, I think you are genuinely just a moron. It is no wonder you are a democrat, you don't even have an inkling of critical thinking skills

TPTB literally know this. You're not some agent provocateur that's BTFO'ing the deep state. Trump IS the swamp.

you don't suppose you're falling into a trap? Trump's funny and makes politics exciting, I'll at least give you that.

If they indict him, wouldn't the Supreme Court end up ruling in his favor? He has the Supreme Court. That's the trump card. They have nothing, they're wasting taxpayer dollars just like Mueller
Garland is butthurt that his AG career will only be 4 years (or less) and was REJECTED by the US Senate for the Supreme Court Justice lifetime position, what a bitter, incompetent fossil he is

>recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel
>moved and opened the US embassy to Jerusalem, on the 70th Israeli independence day
>calls himself "a big fan of Israel"
>the first U.S. president to visit the Western Wall in Jerusalem
>announced that the US will recognize Israel's annexation of Golan Heights
>PM Netanyahu named an illegal Jewish settlement in Golan Heights after Trump
>censored criticism of Israel on US colle campuses
>approved the largest-ever military aid package to Israel: $38 billion

>My connection to Judaism is also personal. I am the very proud father of a Jewish daughter, Ivanka, and my son-in-law, who I’m very proud of also - I will say that very loudly - Jared, and my several Jewish grandchildren, namely three beautiful Jewish grandchild that I love. [...] We’re also deeply honored to be joined by several Holocaust survivors. It is a true privilege to be graced by your presence.

>Cohen: his personal lawyer for 12 years and Trump Organization vice-president
>Cohn: his "mentor" and personal lawyer before Cohen. Homosexual. AIDS pioneer.
>Bornstein's: his personal physicians for decades
>Weisselberg: CFO for Trump Hotels, treasurer for Trump Foundation, now CFO of the Trump Org.
>Sekulow: Lawyer on Trump's current legal team.
>Jason Greenblatt: vice president and chief legal officer to Trump and the Trump Org
>Schwartz : ghost-wrote "Art of the Deal". Son of feminist pioneer Felice Schwartz.
>Kushner (Orthodox): married to Trump's daughter and has three Jewish children with her
>Ivanka (Orthodox convert): lives kosher and observes Shabbat and Hanukkah

>Ivanka converted to Orthodox Judaism in July 2009, after studying with El Weinstock from the Orthodox Ramaz School. Ivanka took the Hebrew name "Yael". She describes her conversion as an "amazing and beautiful journey" which her father supported "from day one", adding that he has "tremendous respect" for the Jewish religion.

i dont think its possible in your country to run on a platform of antisemitism.

it would be apropriate and the right thing to do but its not gonna fly

Dems don't realize we don't love him , We hate them and he is willing to destroy them .

>Trump Called Epstein A ‘Terrific Guy’ Who Enjoyed ‘Younger’ Women Before Denying Relationship With Him
washingtonpost.com/pliticso/trump-called-epstein-a-terrific-guy-before-denying-relationship-with-him/2019/07/08/a01e0f00-a1be-11e9-bd56-eac6bb02d01d_story.html

>Trump On Jeffrey Epstein Associate Ghislaine Maxwell: ‘I Wish Her Well, Frankly’
forbes.com/sites/andrewsolender/2020/07/21/trump-on-jeffrey-epstein-associate-ghislaine-maxwell-i-wish-her-well-frankly/?sh=210462c7421d

>President Trump Boasts: ‘I Caught the Swamp, I Caught Them All’
mediaite.com/trump/president-trump-boasts-i-caught-the-swamp-i-caught-them-all/

>Trump Says He's Not Interested In Pursuing Case Against Clinton
politico.com/story/2016/11/trump-clinton-investigation-kellyanne-conway-231735

>Donald Trump Issues First Pardon, Commutes Sentence of Sholom Rubashkin
globalnews.ca/news/3928450/donald-trump-first-pardon-sholom-rubashkin/

>Sheldon Adelson, Who Loved Israel, Bankrolled a President Loved by Anti-Semites
thedailybeast.com/sheldon-adelson-who-loved-israel-bankrolled-donald-trump-a-president-loved-by-anti-semites

>Trump Administration Launches Global Effort To End Criminalization Of Homosexuality
nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/trump-administration-launches-global-effort-end-criminalization-homosexuality-n973081

>President Trump To Black Americans: ‘You Built This Nation’
dailycaller.com/2019/10/06/trump-slavery-young-black-leadership-summit-event/

>and he is willing to destroy them .
uh, did we live through the same 4 years of his presidency?

it was really strange given how he literally licked israels asshole blank and gaines with all the minorites. Anyway we know it was rigged into the millions of votes so it doesnt even matter

Attached: 1659073016571407.jpg (945x934, 137.4K)

Supreme court wouldn't be the ones to decide. I think it would have to be appealed to a higher court and the higher court would either take the case, pass it up to the SC or dismiss with prejudice, which would stop it from going higher and is the most likely scenario since DC is full of activist judges

Attached: 1653827159451.jpg (866x811, 129.5K)