Vaxpigs are paying the price for their bragging and virtue signalling

Being vaxxed was actually a status symbol, vaccines were rare and if you had it it meant you were a "superior" human.

Attached: 1660476492741140.jpg (1023x1024, 99.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/casuallygreg/status/1395706075999993862
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lmao. I wish I could find someone like that in real life.

Based, cattle diserves marking and this goy did it willingly

I like when the cattle brand themselves

Why? Did his penis fall off?

Some of the shit this fag is posting could be interpreted as based. You sure it's his tattoo, and he's not just saying he regrets getting the vaccine? I can't imagine someone just casually posting about this. They would be in absolute cope mode, not advertising their fuck up

His regret is that he made the first tattoo too large and now there isn’t enough room for the 538 boosters

Good goy, have some extra slop tonight goyim

>No link
Fake news. I checked this guys account and this doesn't exist. Link it or go kys user

No refunds.

twitter.com/casuallygreg/status/1395706075999993862

He attached the virus to his shoulder with a band-aid lol

Fags are like women. They need constant attention and will publicly post their biggest losses just for the views

>in real life.
trollfarms

Thanks and OP definitely was a fag.
This is just a horribly done tattoo anyway. What a tool

Hahahahahahahaha

Does he regret the jab or the tattoo? Both are mistakes that will haunt him for life

The picture is not the point of this thread, my words were the point, you are the faggot!

A faggot with retarded tattoos?
Democrats are everywhere user.

>Yes, I want a corporation's brand and the disgusting image of a contagion permanently affixed to my shoulder.
>No, I don't think I'll ever regret it.

came here to post this. maybe he regrets both?

zion don, pedo joe biden, and bill gates were all blackmailed by Israel's Epstein blackmail program and they all told you to vaccinate your children under pain of excommunication from european society

It will make body identification and cause of death a sinch

*Cinch

No Ragrets

It still means you passed the IQ test. The only people who are stupid enough to refuse a vaccine are the ones who are so insanely gullible they get their medical advice from Any Forums

Pride goeth before the fall.

Most tatted men and women here generally tend to be in the bottom half.

Says the gullible retard who tRUstS tHe sCiEnCe.

bad bait