Why do these countries hate each other?

I feel like America and Russia have more similarities than people realize

>Both are suffering from major demographic displacement, mainly by Churkas and Latinos
>Both used to be homogenous world powers with booming economies that are now slowly being beaten by China
>Both have a dying white populace (Mainly White Americans and Ethnic Russians in both respective countries)
>Both are ruled by a two party system that either tramples or runs bad candidates in their so called “third parties” in order to prevent them from winning major seats
>Both have increased censorship as of late and jail their political opponents (Nalavny and Trump)
>Both are on the verge of social collapse, the vast majority of their youth are either right wing radicals or left wing degenerates
>Both will no longer be majority White/Russian in the near future, mainly the next 20 years
>Both are starting to get a negative reputation among the world populace meanwhile most countries are ditching them in favor of China
>The vast majority of both their entertainment mainly agrees with the current ruling parties beliefs
>Both have one half of a population that will kill the other half in favor of political gain

How come Yanks and Russians dislike each other if they are both undergoing the same problems? It doesn’t make much sense to me

Attached: A34629F7-3973-412A-B1FC-7D2BD2E240BA.jpg (400x320, 78.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sqcLjcSloXs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We don’t, both countries are ran by Zionist Jews and they want to make the goyim fight each other

>Why do these countries hate each other?
Because US is beacon of freedom while Russia is beacon of autocracy (tsarism, communism, etc.)

Attached: new_jerusalem.jpg (4500x3014, 2.31M)

Incompatible political ambitions

>Because US is beacon of freedom
Freedom how? Trump is about to be thrown in prison just for not agreeing with the current political climate and the vast majority of social media literally bans you for having conservative political opinions? America’s “freedom” isn’t really different from Russia’s currently.

America hates it's citizens and is in a constant propaganda war trying to keep it's citizens from leaving.

Russia is fighting for truth, peace and prosperity. We can see who's the better option. Russia will win. The youth will have purpose again. We will have free healthcare, we will NOT pay 1500 a month to parasitic landlords.
America will collapse.

Christ is king.

Democrats. Did you not see Shitlery Clinton screaming Russia, Russia, Russia? The entire party ran with it and completely fucked up relations for their short-sighted political ambitions. I specifically recall Trump asking why the uS shouldn't be friends with Russia and receiving massive backlash.

Wtf, are you high on something?

>America
>Freedom
>Can't go to a park at 5am to exercise in the morning without getting arrested(true story)
>Can't even live without slaving away your life

KEEEKK. KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT.

True
But we lost Cold War and had to repair damage dealt to our country (I personally that results equal as a real war - demography, economy)
Meanwhile USA got decades to live as a dying hegemon (with some economic prosperity)

So we are like two same beings, two previous (in previous scale) opponents, the defeated and the victorious

Attached: 1611645246255m.jpg (722x1024, 132.44K)

personally believe*

Attached: 1654519199987.jpg (604x432, 98.33K)

Hi glownigger panicking Florida airbase faggot. Turn off your VPN. Christ is king you can't hide faggot

Go be retarded somewhere else. Adults are communicating.

You really think Russia cares more about its citizens than the US does? Or was it sarcasm I failed to detect?

Show flag

Meme flag and VPN glownigger double attacking in the same instance to hide the fact the weimerica is a shithole. Can't have people actually youtubing Russia vs American cities.

Lmao kill yourself glownigger I can taste your panic.

Le fippy de bippy

Hate?
No shit. We are foes, not enemies.

America tried to screw over Russia after Cold War and the two haven’t really ever trusted each other since. As long as Putin is in charge no American politician can try and be on friendly terms with the country but maybe after he leaves we can try again.
Too bad when Putin leaves Neocons will try to install a puppet who will make Russians hate us even more

Because
youtu.be/sqcLjcSloXs

I wouldn't say any tangible amount of people here actually hate Americans. In fact most people are mildly fond of them overall. It's just their gubmint's foreign policy and people who they pick to advise on it like Kissinger, the genocidal Jew, or Brzezinski, the eternal seething Pole, that are quite disappointing.

Fpbp