Why is it odd there's books films and even pictures that offend muslims and christians but i never seen any that offend...

why is it odd there's books films and even pictures that offend muslims and christians but i never seen any that offend jews? The tulmud is a big thing yet we never have some one write books that's blasphemes to jews?

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 4.58K)

Are you anti-semitic bong? Do your local officials know about this?

tl;dr. he's a little faggot rat who went around trying to make satan look less bad and clearly that wasn't appreciated by some. good riddance.

>any that offend jews?
Passion of Christ

How anyone can look at a "person" like this and not see pure evil looking back at them is beyond me.

But that was true stuff that happened what about stuff that's made up to make jewish religion look bad?

The bible says no ones allowed to change anything in the book it's a sin

No I am not am just wondering why no one has writen a book that's upset the jewish religion?

Because of antisemitism laws, you could probably never get one published. But they totally don't rule us, user, they are a poor and opressed people who can't be criticised.

because muslims are animals

Every time in western history the Talmud has been publicly criticized, it was done by a jewish 'convert' and inaugurated one of their major psyops

The holocaust never happened and jews are the world's biggest villains.

Rushdie sure lasted a while after releasing the Satanic Verses

that voltaire quote about not being able to criticise the people who rule over you

have you ever heard of holocaust "dental"?

Something is wrong with Muslim people, definitely wrong. When you can't openly speak and people kill over free speech, then something is wrong.
Let's look at the verse that was to be satanic.
Let's see if Muslims follow that verse.
Let's ask ourselves about Muslim way of life and if it's legal.

There are Muslim law preventing people from killing them all in the USA so don't say what about other religions.

Muslim think they have entitlement to do violence. They behave above the God the worship.
Hypocrites are Muslims

>Let me atatck God and His Prophets PBUT without punishment
Go to hell with your free speech we don't believe in it. We allow respectful debate but attention whoring and character assassinating and waging war on islam will be answered. Blasphemy laws existed in christian countries too before. You're just atheist that wants to do whatever you want without someone pushing back.

>But that was true stuff that happened
Believes fictional stories.

it's not actually a voltaire quote though.

Based

Attached: 1634206710795.jpg (1440x1057, 278.79K)