Whats going on with the ayyes?

whats going on with the ayyes?

1, a/main stream news shows pentagon released footage of multiple unidentified ariel phenomena
b/trump made space force
c/ex israel space general says we have treaty with aliens and trump knows about it
d/bob lazar says he back engineared ufo's at area 51, says they run on element 115 we dont have, 20 years later cern makes the element.

2, decades of sightings and abduction reports, reports if you invoke the name Jesus the abductions stop.

3, new age movement claim to channel aliens from diferent star systems , and present information, same summoning rituals as occult demonic invocations

4, people report smoking dmt and going on the bridge of star ships looking out over the cosmos while reciving information from dmt aliens, other halucinegens also bring about communion with interdimentional entities.

5, a/alt internet info reports government communicating with entities, from nazi germany, to modern us government,
b/crop circles and animal mutilations
c/jack parsons doing alestair crowley rituals to summon entities at area 51.
d/abortion is ritual human sacrifice to feed the interdimentional entities,
e/elites drink adreanachrome to interface with the beings

6, a magical devine wizard came here 2000 years ago and sent interdimentional entities that where living in humans to the nether realm, people still do these exorcisims today.

7, beware the fake alien invasion project blue beam.

8, book about magical devine wizard says the king of the interdimentional entities will fool the whole world into following him/

wtf is going on Any Forums ?

politicaly speaking that is

Attached: akien.jpg (203x248, 5.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/384712214/#384712214
streamable.com/ddt976
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're keeping schitzos busy with bullshit

where do you fall on the ayy attraction chart?

Attached: 1654855606365.png (1400x700, 1M)

What are you talking about

thanks jew bro for spilling the beans on your own people's agenda.

lmao

Attached: reptilian_mindshot_pepe.png (528x789, 378.42K)

I aim to be as based as Bobby

ONE PROOF I DON'T KNOW WHY
IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER “DISK IN THE SKY”,
“IT'S THE GREY GUY” HOW MANKIND IS BLIND
DO EXPLAIN THIS SHREW GRIME?

AYY L-MAO

“UFO” AN UNKNOWN FLYING THING
IT DOESN'T EXPLAIN THE REPULSION OR CLING
ACRONYMS HIDE, KEEPS DISCUSSION AT BAY
DEEP STATE TRICKS, WHAT'S TO SAY?

PERHAPS LENS GLARE?

BETTER LOOK OUT, FED GLOW
SCHAUBERGER FLOW ,“NAZI'S IN THE SNOW”
LYIN' TO HOLD ON, “G-GOLDEN RATIO!”
COPY PASTED AND SCRAWL BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW

THEY TAPPED EVERYTHING AND PRIED, HOARDED INFO WE'RE DENIED
WHILE YOU QUOTE DESCARTES
OSTENTATIOUSLY, LETTER AGENCY
CENSORS MEMORY OF A TIME WHEN

THEY SPIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR
BUT IN THE END IT'S STILL [REDACTED] MATTER
THEY EXPUNGE ALL INCREASE THE THRALL

ONE PROOF, AND I'LL SHOW WHY
IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER YOU JUST DESCRIBE
“INFO I MINED, MYSTIFIED MY MIND”
YOU MALIGNED YOURSELF, HOW YOU
SLIDE SO HARD
IN SPITE OF THE WAY YOU JUST GAWK WITH GLEE
“X ELEMENT HAS SOME SPECIAL PROPERTY”
REMEMBERING ALL THE TIMES THAT YOU SQUAWK AND PLEA
LIE, SURMISE FOR

BOB LAZAR

BRINGS UP AND MISCONSTRUES THE LORE
INTUITION IS A TRIP TO LIQUOR STORE
NOT THAT YOU EVER KNEW, A DEAD END
CAUSE THE MEN IN BLACK LOVE TO PLAY PRETEND

THEY CREPT EVERYTHING AND LIED CONTINUE TO MISGUIDE
YOU JUST PLAY THEIR PART
WHAT IT MEANT TO ME NO POTENTIALITY
JUST MORE FANTASY FOR A TIME WHEN

THEY LIED SO HARD AND SET THE BAR

I PUT NO TRUST IN YOU
SHUSHED THE FED HE STARTS TO GLOW
FOR ALL THIS
THERE'S ONLY ONE PROOF YOU COULD SHOW
I PUT NO TRUST IN YOU
SHUSHED THE FED HE STARTS TO GLOW
FOR ALL THIS
THERE'S ONLY ONE PROOF YOU COULD SHOW

THEY LIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR

Attached: I JUST WANT ONE.jpg (854x480, 120.59K)

The real reason.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/384712214/#384712214

Video to picrel.
streamable.com/ddt976

The accelerated jewish corruption of the world in the past few years is all a worldwide Samson Option (Scorched Earth). The jews want to destroy and corrupt as much as possible before the Final Liberation and Take Over by the Imperial Germans/Space Reich (Reichsdeutsche), they (jews and their golems) know that their end is near and they intend to drag the world down with them.

The Plan for Total World Conquest (JWO) that was supposed to start smoothly and on schedule in 2030 (Agenda-2030) but has been sneakily and abruptly brought forward 10 years (2020). The jews have been forced to move in an increasingly uncoordinated, unsilent, unfleecked manner.

In short, like thieves in a glass house, they are now running around making a big racket and destroying everything. Plus, "waking up" their victims in the process ,who the jews and their golems will have a nice farewell "Party". That's why the jews rush things. If the jews had total control over things, then they would have implemented Agenda 2030 with small steps so as not to wake up the people.

When you're in control, it doesn't matter 50 or 100 years. But something or someone (which is obviously the Reichsdeutsche) turned their plans upside down in such a way that they know they have no chance of success but given their destructive mentality the jews prefer scorched earth tactic.

By the way, just because the existence of the Reichsdeutsche is known doesn't mean to just wait for them to mass appear in the skies or on the streets or even discourage in real life action in the meantime. But its best to just be well prepared for the inevitable economic collapse (like getting out of the cities) and cleansing or purification of this planet by them.

Attached: Andromeda-Gerät-over-Washington-&-California-2021.jpg (982x678, 104.21K)

mass replying piece of shit

>whats going on with the ayyes?

Their ceasefire treaty appears to have run out.

>c/ex israel space general says we have treaty with aliens and trump knows about it

Jews are alien daemonhosts, they are possessed by lizard type spirits.

>d/bob lazar says he back engineared ufo's at area 51, says they run on element 115 we dont have, 20 years later cern makes the element.

At least half of it is pure bullshit. Strapping jet engines to a saucer to get it airborne? If you swallow that, you will swallow anything.

>2, decades of sightings and abduction reports, reports if you invoke the name Jesus the abductions stop.

Thats christcuck bullshit, its enough if you say stop, and the name jesus doesnt mean anything, the guy that odom shot was a christian pastor that did bible studies. He said jesus many times each day. Christianity is a lizard plot to harvest more negative spirit energy from humans by making them into easy victims filled with guilt.
>6, a magical devine wizard came here 2000 years ago and sent interdimentional entities that where living in humans to the nether realm, people still do these exorcisims today.
>8, book about magical devine wizard says the king of the interdimentional entities will fool the whole world into following him/

Christcuck bullshit is avoided by the thinking man because it is a psyop by entities hostile to humans.The ancient jews took other peoples mythology, inverted it and then claimed it as their own while claiming that the original is satanic lies. Christcucks then go OMG ITS ANCIENT SPIRITUAL TRUTH while it is actually the opposite, its antique hollywood tier lies. If you want to learn more about ancient aliens, you have to chuck your bible and your christianity. You dont even need drugs to communicate with spirit entities, they can hear you just fine, if you speak straight out. And you can also learn to meditate and get a callback from the old gods, who actually exist, unlike jeebus.

>Video to picrel.
>streamable.com/ddt976
looks like a giant space dildo or dialator, are the attes fags and trannies aswell?

That isnt an andromeda gerät its a lizard craft.

What's my role in all of this

>filled with guilt.
you dont understand christ, he takes away the guilt.

your understanding of the bible is retarded

>You dont even need drugs
didnt say you did.

i actualy listed new age chaneling and occult methods, aswell as drug induced, human sacrifice induced, etc

try comprehnding things instead of acting like a retarded faggot

>you dont understand christ, he takes away the guilt.
>your understanding of the bible is retarded

Whatever. Your religion wont survive this century. Christians have proven to be hostile to white survival beyond any doubt.

your a moron, the human species as a whole is going to be culled.

christ and his blood is the only redemption.

enjoy taking the mark and your forced gmo therapy like the faggot you are

>try comprehnding things instead of acting like a retarded faggot

Dude you are too fucking dumb to be anything but a clueless normie easily tricked by swindlers. Lots of the stuff you read about aliens is fake or distorted and if you cannot distinguish the underlying background information you will swallow any lie and end up understanding nothing.

I don't get it. What's going on in here? Someone trying to derail ayyyy thread with religious quarreling? Why? Seems suspicious

ok but you still didnt comprehend what i wrote.

i already outlined what you said, but you tryed to imply i didnt know people communicate with them with out drugs.

you were wrong because your a faggot

the fact you cant admit it proves how much of a faggot you are

are you new? this always happens.

Attached: communication.gif (320x247, 2.99M)