I'm not an American and have no care for either of your political parties...

I'm not an American and have no care for either of your political parties. if you sincerely believe that trump is you're saviour or bastion of liberty you are just as delusional as the democrat blm freeloaders and the democrat jew capitalists.

Attached: 1640145707652.jpg (659x525, 174.04K)

What if I just want to see fags like you seethe?

Then you're just as bad/the same as roasties posting on insta for attention kek

I'm not doing it for attention though, I am doing it because I hate you and want you dead. Failing that, I want you to be miserable

how are you accomplishing any of those bro? I do not give a fuck whichever jew/Corp puppet you elect, two sides of the same coin. everything ok at home?

holy shit reginald fucked you up pretty good wow

You cared enough to make an entire thread about it, which is more than even I have done

Who is reginald?

>noooo you can't use Any Forums when you're bored to post about politics reee you are miserable even though I am posting on pol myself

>STOP VOTING FOR DRUMPF AMERICANS!!11!
>Nope. I'll do it to piss you off.
>I DON'T EVEN CARE, WHY WOULD YOU THINK THAT I DID??
k, keep me posted

where did I tell or insinuate people should change your political affiliation? I'm simply saying you're retarded and delusional. Beyond that, you're arguing with evil voices in your head

>where did I tell or insinuate people should change your political affiliation?
If you are arguing for someone to NOT vote a certain way, then you are de facto telling them to change their political affiliation away from that someone. You can't possibly be that retarded

im not arguing for anybody to vote or not for anybody. Im saying you're tarded. take meds your persecutory complex is glitching

>both sides are le bad
fuck off, limey cunt

>my reglious corporate puppet is different!!!!

>no wars
>no pandemic
>booming economy

Trump was the best president America could possibly hope for. Only shills and actual schizos believe otherwise.

with a retarded attitude like yours, you deserve Liz Truss

>national debt rising by 7.8 trillion / 36% kek

Debt isnt even real nigger, read a book

>if you sincerely believe that trump is you're saviour or bastion of liberty
Imagine listening to someone who doesn't know how to use "you're" properly

Strange way to try and cope about becoming a completely irrelevant little island nation compared to a former colony that beat you on 2 separate wars..

Must be embarrassing as fuck couldn't be me

Thank you for your opinion.

But you are a Britbong, stay in your lane.