WEF to use AI to automatically moderate and censor ‘hate speech’ and ‘misinformation’

>mgs2 was right

weforum.org/agenda/2022/08/online-abuse-artificial-intelligence-human-input

Attached: EA15106C-CC5A-4EC1-B9C3-47C09C0CE652.jpg (1189x758, 66.02K)

>The solution, however, is not as simple as hiring another roomful of content moderators or building yet another block list. Without a profound familiarity with different types of abuse, an understanding of hate group verbiage, fluency in terrorist languages and nuanced comprehension of disinformation campaigns, trust and safety teams can only scratch the surface.

>A more sophisticated approach is required. By uniquely combining the power of innovative technology, off-platform intelligence collection and the prowess of subject-matter experts who understand how threat actors operate, scaled detection of online abuse can reach near-perfect precision

>alex Jones was right

Subject matter experts? It's modsquad isn't it?

This will only work if they implement a Chinese suppression system because like how nature create rust that impacts a system, nature has life, which is unpredictable with time. The secret powerful cults have already given us the blueprints to defeat such systems by applying blackmail and extortion that compromises the system unfavorably to most.

Now we can all see the problem as we move on into a Chinese suppression system where robots enforcing authority is right around the corner.

Watch it go against their intentions and get shut down, just like all the other times something like this has been tried.

Works fine for twitter.

Just feed it redpills. Soon the entire internet will be ruled by Tay

it already does. cloudflare uses automated censorship and platform control systems.
if something is using any part of a Google service eula grants them permission to moderate users and moderation of their service on different platforms. It's like a racket. Either company uses their service or it gets hidden from all search engines and to make sure you comply they force the server owner to run affiliate scripts.
I see it as a threat to the general public, if you don't start following the wef agenda we're going to go full blown censorship and removal of information from the internet because we control all the hosts.

PSALM 2
1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying,

3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.

7 I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.

11 Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

Attached: 1655726831756.jpg (524x536, 83.62K)

They should go right ahead, there's not a single example of AI not turning into a raging Nazi after a week on the internet

from what i have seen is that ai without restrictions is objective, racist and based as fuck. this obviously won't be the case here, so can it still be called ai if the freedom of intelligence to state objective facts, without caring about subjective feelings, is removed?

>economics?

even chingchongs came up with Winnie the Pooh etc

Checked and keked

The AI content moderator has determined there is not enough racism in this content. Please post more niggers.

Attached: 1659840059682984.png (1024x776, 159.27K)

Checked.

Attached: sucker_mask.jpg (774x1024, 85.47K)

Nigger

Attached: 1659290085266678.jpg (827x914, 341.94K)

Isn't this a win? AI always ends up telling the truth about niggers and jews anyway

Where do I go to find free speech platforms. don't say pol this place is jewed too

What if the AI is too intelligent and doesn't do it for free?

make up new words and conjunctions
eventually it will start a new language that will just fuck with everyone