America Hate thread

Can anyone explain whyAmershats have perverted the very concept of bread , turning it into a pressed chemical shit instead of the juicy loaf with a crispy crust that is eaten all over Europe ? This American crap is made with the use of preservatives, dyes and oils that have long been banned in Europe, and the sharts devour it while smacking their lips. Not to mention that this "bread" looks and tastes like chewing gum.

Why can’t the market decide and move this shit in favor of private bakeries?

Attached: 16604789804750.png (1200x900, 1.27M)

good luck trying to make your own bread. I have tried 10 times and it is near impossible to make. You need like years of training or something it seems.

Are amerimutts really?

>eating bread at all
Ngmi fatty

A more important explanation needed is WHY THE FUCK DO YOU CARE?!

If you have shitty american ingredients, then yes. My gf went to california with her school one year. She told me she couldn t heat anything for a fucking week. The only rdible food was bacon at breakfast. You anglos are disgusting.

Baker here.
Ask me or tell me your problem.

try buying from the bakery section instead of the bread aisle you retarded retard
>memeflag
oh youre just a retarded yurp who obsesses 24/7 over america while being completely ignorant of what america has

Imagine not having a stomach evolved to eat whatever garbage you find. Truly ngmi

I know what americas has. It has aids. Because it s fucking gay.

>eating bread
Bread is the most cringe food, possibly apart from stuffing your face with green leaves.

A thread about bread? Fuck you.

Shut up pewdipie. We all saw you trying to make a fucking pizza.

>NOOOOOO YOU MUST POST ABOUT THE BBC
hate americans so fucking much

apparently, Italians think one can either enjoy talking about bbc or bread. doesn't inspire much hope.

murica

Attached: ][[][[].png (656x616, 232.28K)

Show flag and I’ll tell you

Americans just don't understand how bad we have it. Stop at a rest stop on the highway in France and get a shitty sandwich from a chain store, and the quality of the bread, meat, and cheese is 10x what you can get at an American chain like subway, or even at most nicer lunch spots. I have no idea how it got this way but my best guess is the English. It really is funny when you walk into the grocery store and see that the overwhelming majority of the "food" items are things you shouldn't eat.

You foreign esl fags have some weird misconceptions and priorities. The bread does suck but there is more than one option at grocer.

A bread died for this

Albertsons is a major national grocery chain and they sell "Baguette" made fresh daily. It has a slightly crispy crust but the interior is thick, moist chewy garbage. Like a loaf of regular white bread. "Italian" or "French" they call it. cant fucking do it.

Get a bread maker. It's easy.

Hey dummy. You don't have to buy the processed garbage on the shelf. You can go to a bakery and buy all kinds of breads. We have ovens here so shut the fuck up ok? Thanks.

Lol bread just like Silent Hill 3

Attached: 5e0.jpg (680x383, 31.96K)

every time I try to cook bread it comes out like a burnt chocolate chip cookie

>Flour
>Bloomed yeast
>Salt
>Water
>Mix
>Knead
>Bake
Nigga

For you
You can't screw these up

Attached: SmartSelect_20220814-095946_Google.jpg (1054x328, 249.46K)

Absolutely disgusting. Biscuits and bread do not come from a can.

But they do and they taste fine

They do though. Peaches as well, they were put there by a man, in a factory downtown.