Czechs Beat Russian Fag for Supporting Ukraine

Z

Attached: 20220814_085011.jpg (734x1192, 141.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a8y9qLwTmEQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

russians are indeed retarded

nig-socs in prague? impossible

Attached: A2ED61EE-26DC-4175-9D1B-A0B0FACC9922.jpg (690x907, 108.15K)

Not even Ukriane war related
Liberals deserve the fist

nice source

Based
Cringe

nig-socs once again proving horseshoe theory. they chimpout and get violent just like niggers when presented with opposing views

Czechs aren’t Slav to begin with lmao, tho respect for the pshek not falling for the nonsense of a self-hating kike

Every single fucking time people are having fun some faggot comes along and gets politics

Let's hope our boys will beat Olomouc tonight.

It happened in Sparta Prague pub...

the question really is:
why is this faggot still breathing?

Slavs are trash. Oriental iranic trash. The only reason they appear white is because of mixing with balts and celts. They are the result of race mixing. The mutts of europe with no fixed identity or sense of self. Easily manipulated and exploited by the enemies of europe snd the white race. They should all be deported to siberia quite frankly. ALL OF THEM

well I mean, there is a war. at least they didn't kill him. also who gives a shit anyways? why does liberalism make men look like that also? fuckin lame, didn't need a thread for this either lol.

They probably beat him simply for being a faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=a8y9qLwTmEQ

If it happened in Prague there's a 90% chance they weren't even Czechs, just gypsies or bulgarians trying to rob someone who just so happened to have rambled about politics beforehand

Stupid laws. If you shoot someone it's better to kill, if you get in a fight you try to just hurt, if the fag died there would be an investigation why who used the lethal force and in the end it would depend on some leftist 'expert' to decide your fate.

Sounds like he deserved it. Lads were hanging out, putting back a few pints, and in walks this preachy lolbert faggot. He got off easy.

Off with the memeflag, moshe

O little Pole, show me on this puppet where Putin touched you.

Attached: 7F2F70FA-AA6B-4638-BE5D-4D8ED674FD4B.jpg (640x424, 178.86K)

Cringe

vatti a guardare gomorra coi sottotitoli

/thread

Attached: russians.webm (1080x1080, 2.74M)

i got to experience the amazing slav unity and i want russians to stay in russia and as far away from my country as possible(Slovakia)

damn and i thought i wasn't white

>Czech Pan-Slavic Nationalists

Attached: 1659060249305088.jpg (400x296, 23.04K)

Lmaoo a bugman expat of all things

oh no a black eye better take a selfie to share this gruesome injury with the internet

Attached: r-4.jpg (600x425, 47.24K)

Most of them are churkanoids, why should I care?