The British are going insane

After visiting London and noticing the natives were a minority I began searching for people to talk to. I found a young English man with his father and I began a discussion. The young man told me there was no such thing as a native British person (English, Irish, Welsh etc.) because of Viking and Norman invasions which killed and mixed in with the general population. However the older man pointed out then how could there be native Chinese people (Han, Manchu, Zhuang etc.) there either due to Mongol invasion. He then said Sadiq Khan (your capital mayor) was a native Englishmen because he was born in England. The older man then claimed Donald Trump must be a native American because he was born in America.

I found the entire argument between them bizarre and distressing so I began looking at UK census data. It seems the idea of hyphenating British ethnicity is entirely a construct of the 1970s which was imported from America which means as the older man said “Black British” makes as much sense as “Black Chinese”. Moreover the UK has been 99% European for all of recorded history prior to the 1960s both according to your census data and even descriptions given in ancient texts. So just as I thought Great Brittan is an ancient European island of kings and queens with a recorded history dating back to the Romans.

Its almost as if the British people have been ideologically colonized by my country (America). Why do British people seek to deny their own existence as an ethno-cultural group and have their capital and even country run by foreigners? I can not imagine traveling to the capital of China and finding a European man running the place whose parents flew over on a Boeing-747 in the 1960s. Much less half the population of China not even agreeing there existed native Chinese people? And Chinese being a minority in Beijing? What is going on with you guys? Does half your population just want to become America now or somthing?

Attached: Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png (1200x600, 4.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FtA21eiSmT8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>after visiting London
Stopped reading. London is a rootless cosmopolitan economic zone ruled by secret societies; hardly British at all

>After visiting London

Attached: 84678.jpg (509x339, 107.12K)

>this anecdote involving me having a convrsation with a Londoner and his father proves that Britain is insane

Attached: mosley humour.jpg (1337x1476, 86.71K)

I can see that you are new here, let me give you some advice. Leave this shithole of a site whilst you still can. All you will find here is depression and agony constructed by the contrarian anarchist shitposting.

Angry street shitting pajeet getting triggered by all the red pills.

They have been stripped from their identity. Its very simple really. The only ways to recover are to either elect Hitler who can purify the Island. both racially and spiritually. or just let them decay into total chaos. Destroy it completely for their sins against their people.

uuhm. yes. the fact that this conversation COULD take place is proof of the insanity. imagine ANYONE arguing like this 100 year ago. Even the idea that this conversation could take place would have been laughed at.

Based America for causing all refugee crisis' in yurop

Yeah it's true. And it's even having an effect on the working class, alot of people say the english flag is racist due to football hoolies waving it, and it being used by nationalists. Anyway, a few nights ago i got called a racist for having British flags over my windows (easier to put up than curtains) so the mindrot is DEEP

>I found a young English man with his father and I began a discussion. The young man told me there was no such thing as a native British person (English, Irish, Welsh etc.) because of Viking and Norman invasions which killed and mixed in with the general population. However the older man pointed out then how could there be native Chinese people (Han, Manchu, Zhuang etc.) there either due to Mongol invasion. He then said Sadiq Khan (your capital mayor) was a native Englishmen because he was born in England. The older man then claimed Donald Trump must be a native American because he was born in America.

This is right. ~The core is they just don't want to touch on the issue of race or ethnicity, so they will dance around things like this forever. The 'anti racists' are really fucking arrogant, and ignorant, i noticed it alot when i saw Nick Griffen on question time, his treatment was dire. In their effort not to be racist and paint themselves apart from the nazis and not get socially trashed, they tried to not see race, so they blinded themselves to reality and suffered from the delusions. I think everyone should get along and it would be great if we could, but some shit is just plain to see. And i don't think the world is anywhere near ready for open borders.

Attached: 1564569074697.gif (320x155, 1.79M)

I am scared for the British people. I have read that if British migration policy does not change then the British will be minorities on their own land by the 2070s.

>contrarian anarchist shitposting.

Perverse. Utterly perverse mindset. You actually think that people with legit different opinions are just doing it for shits and giggles? Maybe the aussies, but take your head for a dump.

Poo in the loo.

Bro don't let your own native people become minorities on your tiny island. Making me cry and I'm a fucking Danish-American migrant whose ancestors came to USA in the 19th century.

>Why do British people seek to deny their own existence as an ethno-cultural group and have their capital and even country run by foreigners?
Because they are a sad, pathetic, broken, wretched people. Call one a racist and he will fall on his knees, cry and offer you his 11 yo daughter.

British Identity was always Political which is why, like American Identity, it's dissolving. Only Sovereign Identity is immaculate and immutable which makes it not only an Identity but an actual Soul.

Secularists who adopt Secular profane political Identities literally cash their Soul in for brief temporal power and profit.

Imagine having a cheeky pint and then some autistic yank talking bollocks to you over it

That's from a video, I've seen it. You made the visiting London bit up.

But yes, Western civilisation is collapsing, it only gets worse from here on out.

Truth hurts ah?
There is nothing constructed here, it's just blatant truth. Some people can handle it and make plans for the future, some don't.

london? why the feck you going to london stay away from that literal shitheap and fast and as far as possible

Attached: 1660340172450497.png (500x500, 312.13K)

>Newfag gets redpilled

Welcome friend. Now the next question to ask is (((who))) has colonized the minds of the brittons and have turned them into suicidal idiots?

Attached: 1590514688065.png (650x994, 663.29K)

>a young English man

There is the problem, the young having little life experience, swallow whatever they get told.

Its quite hard, when you get this shit...

youtube.com/watch?v=FtA21eiSmT8

Alot of the British are fucking stupid, and don't know how to debate. The more chaotic the people in the country, the harsher the laws needed to control and govern. People with an inbuilt sense of morality and impulse control, are more difficult to make laws for and has less state control, as less is needed. This is an obvious truth.

Attached: 1657222265466.gif (448x252, 3.05M)

>WTF why isn't Britain as race-obsessed as my homeland, America?
Don't bother coming back here, loser.

>don't know how to debate

Debate is a waste of time, we could do with action not endless rounds of people yakking their opinions.

american goes to london a place that deserves to be nuked everyone else in England openly hates london putin threatens to nuke london the rest of the uk rejoices we all unilaterally agree that london deserves to be turned to ashes

american: OH MY GOD ALL BRITISH IS INSANE I JUST WENT TO LONDON AN OPEN AIR ASYLUM AND MY GOD ITS TERRIBLE

Attached: 1660093850576619.jpg (960x873, 73.66K)

debating got you hear in the first place

we need violence

Attached: 1660406875693902.gif (559x640, 2.31M)

here

m8 I'm a Norf living in the South of England, and it shocks me daily how cucked these people are on their history and culture. I've been fired from dozens of jobs for racism, including for saying its impossible to be black and English.
It is entirely a southern thing, and people in the Norf would petition for a civil war and a break up of England if they knew how cucked the place is.
Our Norf/South is like your Redneck vs Coastal liberal.

fuck the entire south of england if we nuked you knife crime/drug use/rape/grooming gangs/black crime and so on would drop 90% minimum

> t. Londoner