How do Americans nazis feel about the fact that more Latinos fought for the 3rd reich than them?

How do Americans nazis feel about the fact that more Latinos fought for the 3rd reich than them?

Attached: bluediv.png (316x523, 24.78K)

They've been spamming "Spain isn't white memes" since then. Well, since 1492 when we kicked the (((Proto Americans))) from here in fact.

Spanish people=/=their mongrel rape babies in the colonies

Spaniards are not Latinos
They are Europeans

Luna Park, Argentina, 1938

Attached: C2LQ2M275BKIT653XX4FQBHNWQ.jpg (414x318, 46K)

Based. Argentina was neck and neck with the US at the turn of the century. Shame how they've fallen.

German Club, Costa Rica

Attached: Nazi_activity_at_the_Costa_Rican_German_Club.jpg (320x177, 15.88K)

>Direct descendant of the Roman empire with a Latin derived language are not Latinos, brown people from the jungle half world away is

There was one nazi cooperator in Brazil, called Wladimir Ba'ta, that created a lot of cities in the West of Brazil, Bataguassu, Bataporã

He was one nazi maker of shoes of Tchecoslováquia

Spaniards are Hispanic not Latinos.
Latino means from Latin America.
Hispanic means a Native Spanish Speaker.
Brazilians are Latinos but not Hispanic.
Spaniards are Hispanic but not Latino.

Golden Shirts, Mexico

Attached: camisas-doradas-mexico-1.jpg (1280x845, 99.33K)

The word "Latino" is usually used to designate "Inhabitants of Latin America and/or their descendants" in English parlance.

But this because Peron and Vargas in Brazil, never see any problem with the germans, Italians or japaneses during this period

Nazi officials in Colombia, 1935

Attached: YS5MHQC6RBAUFMEMVO2522DX7Y.jpg (525x350, 31.81K)

Japaneses migrated in mass to Brazil, because USA rejected them, as ex-naxi suporters... And also the amerigordos invaded the peruvians and forced the japanese-peruvians to work in concentration camps

I mean I can see why you dislike it, are there any better words for me to use? Sudaca?

So, Amerimutts are to blame for appropriation of that term used originally to identify Spaniards, Frenchmen, Italians, Portuguese, and Romanians.

Even pinoys are latinos to americans VGH

Attached: 1580854967489.jpg (600x632, 47.96K)

Viva Filipinas Espanhola por la sienda de Franco y Duterte, 100% mejicana, tejana, californiana y orgulosa

Attached: images (35).jpg (596x514, 33.27K)