Fucking Poles

Fucking Poles...

Attached: IMG_20220814_122643_1.jpg (2880x2160, 1.65M)

gdzie taki syf?

"miasto doznaƄ"

coming to Poland I was a little surprised to see that almost noone locks their front wheel as well

that really sucks user, I hope that things get better for you.
That looks like a cool bike anyway, it's my favourite kind of green.

Attached: Apu cosmic Caprisun.jpg (770x730, 300.08K)

We dont leave bikes outside here,imagine in poland

Esstern Europeans stole my catalytic converter, good thing I was insured.

Imagine living in city. In my village i leave my bike under the shop without even locking it, there is littelary no thieves, no hobos, no retards.

No, that's pretty much anywhere.
Damn Abos

gypsies would have stolen the whole bike and tried to sell it back to you

You locked your bike the retarded way. the U-lock needs to go through 1 wheel and frame, secured to post, and then a brained steel cable through the other wheel and hooked into the u-lock. You're welcome.

*braided steel cable

see picrel

Attached: dqudNkBrd2p3Vh4Et4Mi7n-970-80.jpg (970x647, 113.49K)

no point in assuming OP made the photo even, it's typical spamming style from pl boards

These must be Romanians!!!!

this is what i had to start doing in Savannah, GA. only the niggers would cut the little bike lock cables. i had buy a fucking hardened steel chain and master lock from home depot and weave it through my tires and frame. fucking niggers.

Attached: IMAG0012.jpg (2048x1536, 340.87K)

Did they steal half the kickstand?

Master lock is the worst lock brand. watch the lcok-picking lawyer videos on youtube. But then niggers can't pick locks I guess, but there are ways to literally pop them open by whacking them in the right way.

Poles are fucking subhumans
Most disgusting people in existence

Poland is like a poorer UK, just as many shitskins and faggotry but holy shit is it poor and they are all ugly like our 10/10s except square heads.

do you use a speciality backpack to carry these or how do you do it

it comes with a clip you can mount to the frame for holding it, and there's a method for rolling up the cable neatly into the u:lock when mounted. I don't like that clip though, it breaks easily and is
inconvenient. I have a front pannier rack with a spring clasp that I just sit the lock in, a bit like pic rel. you just slip the lock in under the elastic.

Attached: 2859562629_3511f0c25c.jpg (500x375, 74.99K)

The pole look pretty harmless, else I wonder why the person would lock their bicycle to it.

Attached: 1660025598109562.jpg (657x527, 132.82K)

got you. and this doesnt rattle annoyingly while driving around?

Not if you tighten the rack properly and tighten the elastic. might rattle a little bit, but not annoyingly. I usually listen to music when cycling anyway so don't notice.

kurwabros..

with that set up you could jam the lock between the front and back of the mount for added stability, along with the elastic. There are various front racks you can get though, look for one keeping in mind you might use it for your ulock, picture how it would fitin it neatly.

obviously had your wheels on quick release moron, plus that bike is a piece of shit anyway but a proper one and a lock to go between both sets of forks