Are Communists Chads and is that why incels are always far right wing politically?

Are Communists Chads and is that why incels are always far right wing politically?

Attached: QSxJtwTdyUQD7BuDLlA_RcaktuczvIgaZTvYnnxfQ5I.jpg (960x720, 78.17K)

Revolutionaries are chads but most communists are degenerate progressive subhumans

Fringe position always attracts wierdos, normies are centrists because they function well in the system, thus don't care to drastically change it.

Che was a chad. He hated niggers and raped women. Based. He was /our/ commie.

The abortion legislation was definitely written by virgins.

Doesn't look so chad to me

Attached: Dead-che-pre-cleanup-che-guevara.gif (576x500, 318.82K)

Your heckin chad communist boy is about to be named as a rapist under oath.

Progressivism is a right wing neoliberal platform of giving workers concessions to keep property in the hands of porky. Communists want to sweep the rich right off the map.

Do you think the guy on the right is good looking? Wtf

Post the Chad Mandela vs. the virgin Saffer.

there are no based communists
they always show their true colors eventually (rainbow)

Imagine being a leftist faggot like OP that only pass time is spamming a literal larp board, too cucked to walk freely in his metropolis, deflacts his cuckery into falsehood propangada spam bots.

It’s just really sad, they don’t have a life

Che was a spoiled Argentinian upper class boy who didn't take the time to appreciate the century old colonial Spanish wisdom that has managed to keep the South American mongrel states relatively functional. Instead he went on a self-hating commie trip and the result was that a Caribbean island became a communist shithole that remains broken to this day. Absolute loser.

keep dreamin bud

its justice
they all fall by their own hand

>most communists are degenerate progressive subhumans
I'm not even remotely a commie sympathizer, but the more I read Any Forums shit like this and "Jeff Bezos is a communist becase he supports diversity", the more I tend to agree with tankies that the only solution is too put everyone infected by neoliberal mind virus up against the wall and triple-confirm kills on every American.

Attached: km.jpg (1024x546, 90.4K)

i can stay awake and watch it actually

hows fascism doing?

Attached: image-8.png (1024x811, 962.04K)

Attached: 1596187540440.jpg (750x735, 329.28K)

there are no communists anymore. what you have today are just larping faggots.

Holy fuck russians are so based, ai hope you denazify the shit out of every whitoid country

man, China is a big larp

Attached: DFGFDGFDG.jpg (2315x1298, 434.37K)

Just 2 more years and they have denazified their own backyard lmao. As usual communists lose.

man, these are some serious larpers

Attached: venezuela-military-parade.jpg (1920x914, 245.9K)

wow, larp so hard

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 126.47K)

Delete dis

One is a supporter of Israel (Shapiro) and one isn't (Che). The answer is clear as day and night.

>In China, the rich don't prey on the poor.

China has an enormous capital market, literally the exact thing communism opposes more than anything. It also has plenty of billionaires.

Don't worry Sven there's enough Russian cock to go around
Remember Poltava? Better lube your ass up

He didn't rape anyone, he just didn't know the code of conduct is different in every culture.

Similar, to how Japan had a rape culture where they believe if they didn't got a women pregnant yourself on her when she is not resisting much isn't wrong.

So, their mind they didn't rape them as they didn't protest to t much nor they got pregnant.

Look ma, no hands!

Attached: 1572410331399.jpg (750x450, 68.21K)

tankies are radlibs in disguise
its larping all the way down

>projecting

Funny, all the commies I've met were also lgbt supporters and we're pro immigration

I remember Poltava. A city near the Russian border that they literally failed to take. Lmao

>nothing is left wing except for my specific tendency

"incel" politics is inherently equity-driven. If it wasn't straight males, the movement would be completely included in the neomarxist ideological framework. Incels are, based on the current perceptions of "left" and "right", far-left wing.

I don't think he was even a Communist. Most of his action were made because he saw America as big Satan ever since the coup in Banana Republic for just a fruit company.

He based his political movement around hating everything USA which lead to many things like the Cuban missile crisis.